Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

(See above post for kewl things)
Infinity, you lied aboutk your role, I do not like that. That makes it o-so-more likely that you are a wolf or Kronar, and indies can't hurt the town.
Vote: Infinity

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Actually I'm more on the boat of voting Lucky Fire. Infinity needs a night to prove himself, and if he forgets to see again then he should be replaced by someone who won't forget. I'm holding my vote for now, but unless Lucky Fire wants to make up a defense that's she's just a bad townie, then you know who I'm voting for.

On an unrelated note:

King Arceus if you are looking for someone, look for meeeeeeeeeeeee.

Blui129 said:
(See above post for kewl things)
Infinity, you lied aboutk your role, I do not like that. That makes it o-so-more likely that you are a wolf or Kronar, and indies can't hurt the town.

I'm not lying. Seriously? Did you see my post?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Food for thought:

Glace vote order:
The Guy, Roari, DNA, Teal, Kecleon-X [early voters, thus probably not wolves]
[Glace reveals fake role]
Infinity, Blob55, Porygon-X, Non Sequitur
[CHALLENGE NATURE'S PROFIT (vote reset)]
King Arceus, superpokemon67, Infinity, Pmysterious [confirmed WOLF – tries but fails to bold vote]
[a wolf voted, so from now on you really can't call anyone an early voter anymore]
One Approved, HypnoticLuxray, DNA, alexmf2, Lucky Fire, alexmf2 [unvote because of real item name revealation], TheGuy, Lucky Fire [random unvote*] Eevee, Chillarmy, alexmf2, Blah, Cinesra, ComfortEagle, [Lucky Fire votes for Infinity #1074],

Lucky Fire said:
Unvote: Glace

...this was a stupid choice. I'm gonna eventually die anyways. Can you vote for yourself? :F

Question for alexmf: name me 9 random items exlucing any that have been mentioned until now in the thread.

@Infinity: Who are you thinking of "seering" tonight?

*sigh*

Let's get this day over with, da ze. It's been drudging on without progress.

Quite honestly, lynching Infinity or Lucky Fire is no different than lynching an inactive, since we don't have proof that any of them are actual wolves, and the argument that Infinty is being incompetent is just folly on his part; what's to say that other players are slacking as well, just that we don't know it? But I ramble, da ze. Let's just lynch someone and narrow our choices.

Unvote: Blob55

King Piplup or Rusticks. They seem suspicious.

Skimmed a bit through this. I'm a little surprised nobody's voted for me yet.

Also, yeah, I sent a letter to Blob55. And I'm not the huntsman here. I'm just a humble reporter who doesn't use her role much. :p

Hmm... this will be interesting.

@Zyflair
Really? You'd rather lynch a confirmed seer than a suspicious person?
@Lucky Fire
sillykyle voted for you.

Infinity sounds lie he has a role like James in WW12, but he can see townies instead of wolves.
I'm inclined to believe him, as he isn't THAT new and he got us a wolf.

Infinity said:
@Zyflair
Really? You'd rather lynch a confirmed seer than a suspicious person?
There's nothing confirmed about your seer abilities, da ze. Besides, ability doesn't say anything about alignment.

Infinity, don't see Rusticks. He says he is the love target of KA. KA can confirm us tomorrow if that is true. If that is true, both are probably town. (Or both are wolves and lie. ;P)
Also, I looked into KP:s earlier posts, he broke some bones in his hand which explains his inactivity. Also he said
King Piplup said:
Unfortunately, I am unable to vote today.

Glace is the correct lynch, as we have Infinity if Glace flips town.
after Roari voted, so basically he was a little bit like the third person to vote for Glace, but not really.
So I wouldn't necessarily seer either of them.

Zyflair, why would you do that... I thought you were smart... *thinks of last game* Erm... well, I'm not sure anymore. Way to make yourself suspicious!

Oh and alexmf2 got replaced by sillykyle, so my question in my previous post is directed at him.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Teal said:
Food for thought:

Glace vote order:
The Guy, Roari, DNA, Teal, Kecleon-X [early voters, thus probably not wolves]
[Glace reveals fake role]
Infinity, Blob55, Porygon-X, Non Sequitur
[CHALLENGE NATURE'S PROFIT (vote reset)]
King Arceus, superpokemon67, Infinity, Pmysterious [confirmed WOLF – tries but fails to bold vote]
[a wolf voted, so from now on you really can't call anyone an early voter anymore]
One Approved, HypnoticLuxray, DNA, alexmf2, Lucky Fire, alexmf2 [unvote because of real item name revealation], TheGuy, Lucky Fire [random unvote*] Eevee, Chillarmy, alexmf2, Blah, Cinesra, ComfortEagle, [Lucky Fire votes for Infinity #1074],

Question for alexmf: name me 9 random items exlucing any that have been mentioned until now in the thread.

@Infinity: Who are you thinking of "seering" tonight?

I don't see any need to prove myself to you. Besides, how would you know if I was telling the truth?

It would confirm you as town.
Well, I can pretty much by the sound of it.

It would be really, really stupid to lynch me. Town would be in a much worse position.

Vote: Lucky Fire

I still think Infinity is not a wolf. I could just be high and maybe I bought into his lies, but I really think we have more evidence for Lucky Fire than Infinity. (not that we have much for anybody right now.) It just makes more sense to me if Infinity isn't a wolf.

I actually like Teal's idea.It wouldn't necessarily confirm you are town-allied but any player who has the Item's you name off would be positive your ability is legit.

I kinda jumped on voting for Rusticks. I'll change that.
Unvote: Rusticks
Vote: Lucky Fire

^ :B

Come on people. Does Infinity seem like a wolf to you? SERIOUSLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back