Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

ESP said:
whoa. whoa. rewind here. please explain. What happened? I thought dmaster was protecting Infinity.

That's right, but I protected Infinity too. If i succesfully protect someone, I'll die instead.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Oh, I see. I wasn't sure what was going on. That makes a bit more sense. I thought you meant dmaster protected you, not Infinity. Also, I expected a kamakaze ability to mean that you were able to kill someone but you die as well. I understand now.

Guys we need to hurry!

Vote: Lucky Fire

For reasons that have been stated in this topic for many times.

Look guys, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar. Lynching me is a REALLY, REALLY bad idea.

ESP said:
Yes, you have to have facts to form an opinion if you want that opinion to mean anything. No one will follow your opinion if you don't give them a reason to. Sure, you can say anything you like (to an extent, and there will often be consequences for using that chance) but it doesn't mean a thing without facts.
Well, I have facts behind everything I think, but I don't feel it's important for me to reveal them right now (cause I'd be helping the wolves too). If you question a particular name on my list, you can ask me about it, but I kinda wish you didn't. I have reasons for everyone on that list, none of those names are just guesses.

Bisharp37 and Kecleon-X are a little bit more hunches than the rest, but I'm still pretty sure about all of those on that list. I'll post again so you don't have to look it up:
Argetlam
Blob55
Bisharp37
Infinity
Kecleon-X
King Arceus
Roari
Rusticks
sillykyle
Shocker
Teal
TheGuy
Zyflair

Also, all of those names are based on what has happened in this thread. As I said I don't have info gathering abilities. So you can find all the reasons if you re-read some stuff... if you are sharp enough, that is. Hehe...
I think that max. 1 wolf could have slipped on that list. Or, in fex. Rusticks' case we will know tomorrow if he really is who KA is looking for. If he's not, he's obviously off that list.

Also ESP I later said that I don't suspect King Piplup anymore.

And why. Hello Eevee and Shocker. Care to join the discussion instead of just lurking?

Infinity said:
Lynching me is a REALLY, REALLY bad idea.
You said that last time, da ze. As if claiming to be helpful is any good.

Last time as in last game?

Infinity said:
Look guys, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar. Lynching me is a REALLY, REALLY bad idea.

Dude. Such a good argument. Instead of just saying it once, I was convinced after you said it 10 times.

But, alas, the persistence of you two is enough to dissuade me a bit. Honestly though, Infinity, you don't have the luxury of forgetting to use your role.

So, in an effort to make sure no one undeserving gets lynched:

Vote: Lucky Fire

Infinity, the only defense you come up with is "I'm not what you think I am don't lynch me" I'm sorry, but you aren't very convincing.

Vote: Infinity

You get called for activity, and then you post quickly. You seem very suspicious.

Alright, now you're desperately calling out people, Infinity, da ze.

Despite that, alot of you people have been really quiet.

Infinity said:
You get called for activity, and then you post quickly. You seem very suspicious.

I (somewhat) agree.

Teal, it would be really nice if you could tell us why do you think Shocker is a wolf.

Roari said:
I (somewhat) agree.

Teal, it would be really nice if you could tell us why do you think Shocker is a wolf.
Wat.

I have Shocker on my "probably not wolf list".

I just said he should talk up because he has been lurking.

Vote: Eevee

Speak up.

It's just that I have nothing to add really, especially because of my 30-word limit.

Teal said:
Wat.

I have Shocker on my "probably not wolf list".

I just said he should talk up because he has been lurking.

Vote: Eevee

Speak up.

Lol sorry, I meant why do you think Shocker is not a wolf.

Infinity said:
King Piplup or Rusticks. They seem suspicious.
Infinity said:

27003829.jpg

Seriously, I think that he is just pulling people into the limelight so he doesn't have to be in it himself.

Infinity truly is not doing good atm. But I see a point on his previous post. I would give him one more night.

Teal, I see that you are reading this thread. Could you answer my question?

Of course he is. So what. Yes, he is a bad player, isn't it obvious? A bad player could even forget to use his ability. I don't understand why you guys doubt him. Just for being a bad player?

@Roari: Not gonna tell. erikkyk

I apologize, everyone, I miscounted the votes

here is an updated tally

Infinity: 6
Lucky Fire: 5
Zyflair: still 1
Eevee: 2

Guaranteed accurate or your money back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back