Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

PMJ said:
Eevee: 2

Guaranteed accurate or your money back
I want my money back!
Who else voted for Eevee? Did you count the vote in Roari's quote?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

The vote counts are correct.

Hmm, ok.

Dark Void said:
I love this post so much that I am going to elect you for the position of dead.

Vote: Infinity

At this point I don't care if you're seer or not, your posts are so reasonless and your logic is so illogical that you will most likely hurt the town more than help even if you are a town-aligned super seer. Which there's a very good chance you aren't.

I doubt it.

Sorry I haven't been posting much, just got back from a Science Club trip to Put-in-Bay (islands in Lake Erie). Anyway, it seems I have missed a lot. ._.

From what I gather:

Vote:Infinity

been away for too long XD

Dark Void is exempt from warning because it's my fault his posts were merged.

I think at this point I have to agree with Dark Void. I think Infinity probably is Kronar. Since Kronar probably equals an indie... Vote: Infinity

superpokemon67 said:
I think at this point I have to agree with Dark Void. I think Infinity probably is Kronar. Since Kronar probably equals an indie... Vote: Infinity
HAVE YOU READ ANYTHING?

Even if Infinity is Kronar, I doubt very much that Kronar is harmful to the town. If you haven't noticed, indies work very differently this game. Most are like townies, but with their own win conditions. While this means that it's not as much of their interest to eliminate all wolves as it is for townies, that doesn't mean that we have to get rid of them.
And even if he could be an indie, I doubt he is a wolf for getting us one. Are you going to lynch your source of useful info? No. Anyone who is trying to get Infinity right now is mighty suspicious to me for sure.

Teal said:
HAVE YOU READ ANYTHING?

Oh, no, I didn't see that. Either way though, Infinity still isn't being helpful, and his general attitude towards is annoying me. Also, Kronar would essentially be nerfed at this point, so he couldn't possibly help us much. Having said that though, it's true he probably isn't a threat, so I'll hold my vote for now. unvote: Infinity

Teal said:
^ :B

Come on people. Does Infinity seem like a wolf to you? SERIOUSLY?
Yes. Otherwise, I wouldn't have voted him.
Teal said:
People, unvote Lucky Fire. Give the reporters a night to confirm if LF is a reporter or not.

Btw Infinity don't seer anyone on that list I posted in my last post and obviously don't seer me lol.
Couple things:
You're basically saying, "Give Infinity and Lucky Fire a chance to prove themselves tonight. Lynch someone else."
Now look at all these possibilities. Which one to lynch? Definitely not one of the two most suspicious people. No, that would be stupid.

Then, you're telling the (for the sake of the arguement) "seer" who is suspicious and who isn't. Well, sorry, that's not how this game works. If I were seer this game, I would seer someone on that list just because you told me not to. Well, that could be part of your plan.(assuming you're wolf) But hey, you haven't acted this stupid(view ESP's awesome post) in the last two games(which you were non-townie) which makes me view you as a double-voting townie. So bleh.

Infinity said:
Look guys, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar, I'm not Kronar. Lynching me is a REALLY, REALLY bad idea.

Read as: I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar. If you lynch me, I WILL END YOU.
I just hope you kill the last voter and not the first. D:

And Teal, just because not all indies are a threat, doesn't mean no indies are a threat.

Infinity, tell us exactly WHY lynching you is so horrible, because all you say is "it's bad don't do it" Other than you're the supposed seer.

Come on man, you made it too hard on yourself. Feel free to elaborate on your ability if it's such a bad idea to lynch you.

@Shadow Lugia.
I already did. Look a couple pages back.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Then, you're telling the (for the sake of the arguement) "seer" who is suspicious and who isn't. Well, sorry, that's not how this game works.
Because you totally know how it does and I totally don't.
If I were seer this game, I would seer someone on that list just because you told me not to.
Well, tell me who you doubt to be non-wolf and I give you a reason why they are on that list although I still prefer to not do so.
Well, that could be part of your plan.(assuming you're wolf) But hey, you haven't acted this stupid(view ESP's awesome post) in the last two games(which you were non-townie) which makes me view you as a double-voting townie. So bleh.
Well, I got to know just a moment ago that I got an item pass last night... But yeah.
Read as: I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar, I'm Kronar. If you lynch me, I WILL END YOU.
I just hope you kill the last voter and not the first. D:
I think he is implying that it's generally a bad idea for the town to lynch him. Not that he will end someone...

Blob, Lucky Fire said she sent you a letter. Is that true?

Infinity, tell us your role name and your abilty name. It's the only way for you to survive.

Infinity said:
@Shadow Lugia.
I already did. Look a couple pages back.
>Life is on the line
>Too lazy to repeat stuff to defend himself

Teal said:
Blob, Lucky Fire said she sent you a letter. Is that true?
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-werewolf-xiv-the-legend-of-canton-falls-day-4-ends-september-20-at-6-pm-cst?pid=2324885#pid2324885
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-werewolf-xiv-the-legend-of-canton-falls-day-4-ends-september-20-at-6-pm-cst?pid=2324896#pid2324896

Kecleon-X said:
Seriously, I think that he is just pulling people into the limelight so he doesn't have to be in it himself.

Yeah, I didn't like this somewhat unfounded casting of suspicion on others either.

The reasons aren't great, but the other remotely "suspicious" people aren't enough for me. Infinity it is.

Vote Count:

Infinity: 12

Lucky Fire: 6

Zyflair: 1

Eevee: 2 (apparently)

Zyflair said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-werewolf-xiv-the-legend-of-canton-falls-day-4-ends-september-20-at-6-pm-cst?pid=2324885#pid2324885
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-werewolf-xiv-the-legend-of-canton-falls-day-4-ends-september-20-at-6-pm-cst?pid=2324896#pid2324896
Forgot about that. Well, that's just too weird.

Unvote: Eevee
Vote: Lucky Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back