Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

I haven't read since my last post, but I'm going to vote: Lucky Fire because we have less than 22 hours left and I'll probably forget if I don't vote now.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Isn't it bold and red?

Has to be on a separate line.

Well, okay then.
[color]Vote: Lucky Fire[/color]

lololol. This guy. (I'm posting this so you don't double post or edit your post. you're welcome.)

....I'm dumb and rushing because I'm getting off soon and dumb...also dumb

[Vote: Lucky Fire

What did I do this time?

That still counts, right?

I'd try again just to make sure. :p

Okay. I can do this. I am strong.

vote: Lucky Fire

Is it over? Did I win?

disregard failed attempts

acquire voting victory

Well, you forgot to capitalize 'Vote'.

Astute players will notice that I got rid of the "it has to be its own separate line" clause from the rules.

I guess that's none of you.

Cinesra's first vote mid-sentence was okay.

ssshhhhh PMJ y u ruin it for us :[

because I'd rather you guys discuss the game rather than laugh at cinesra for not messing up

The Yoshi said:
I'm not voting Infinity because I actually believe he is a clutch seer. In this case, he can probably see someone under certain conditions. Whether the conditions he posted are true or not is up to me and everyone else to decide. All I know is that some of you are voting and just saying "Yeah you're suspicious". Yes, I'm looking at you, Shocker and ShadowLugia...

I can see where you're coming from, I always tend to turbo lynch extremely quickly, haha. I'm all up for getting rid of bad players (no offense LF and Infinity, I love you both <3), but there's a bit more evidence against Infinity, so I decided to vote for him.

Teal said:
Because you totally know how it does and I totally don't.
This is from experience. Last game(when I was an epic seer who broke the game) I completely ignored all suggestions from town(like seer me; seer this guy; etc) Look who won that.

Well, tell me who you doubt to be non-wolf and I give you a reason why they are on that list although I still prefer to not do so.
I never said I particularly objected to anyone on that list. I really try to view everyone at the same suspicion rate. People just incriminate themselves, and usually my guts kick it.

Well, I got to know just a moment ago that I got an item pass last night... But yeah.
I think he is implying that it's generally a bad idea for the town to lynch him. Not that he will end someone...
That part (mostly)was a joke, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back