Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Why, oh why, are we trying to force a tie?

No Lynch is acceptable on Day 1.

No Lynch is acceptable in MYLO.

No Lynch is acceptable in a few other mid-game situations.

No Lynch is the wrong play when we have scummy play going on->No Lynch is the wrong play.

Also, for those questioning why I've been relatively inactive, I'll spare you the major details, but between School, and breaking my thumb (and then consequently needing surgery on it) I've had to put a major damper on my ability to post. Clearly this isn't ideal, and I'm keeping up with the topic and developing reads the best I can.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

My bad Teal... I've reevaluated:
I think maybe we should vote Lucky Fire because she does not seem to have a very important role, while Infinity could be very important.

@HypnoLux:
Ha. It looks like will see who had the better idea soon enough. I believe that a no lynch is truly better at this point. Sticking to lynching someone just because of your personal ideals is pure idiocy.

@KP:
Please, show me the scummy play going on.
Also, what is MYLO?

can I get a vote talley before we do something stupid? (read as: tie resulting in no lynch)

Honestly, I do not think that either Lucky Fire or Infinity is deserving of staying in this game. Both look rather suspicious, and have made some bad choices/plays in this game. Because of this, I plan to make sure at least one of them is lynched today. Right now, I'm cool with voting for Lucky Fire as Infinity is probably not a harm to the town. However, Infinity doesn't truly help the town either (assuming he's Kronar) so I also justify lynching him.

Teal said:
@HypnoLux:
Ha. It looks like will see who had the better idea soon enough. I believe that a no lynch is truly better at this point. Sticking to lynching someone just because of your personal ideals is pure idiocy.

@KP:
Please, show me the scummy play going on.
Also, what is MYLO?
Both Infinity and Lucky Fire have made extremely questionable plays. "Forgetting" to seer is scummy in of itself.

MYLO=Mislynch and Lose, its the situation where there are two more townies alive then wolves when entering the Day Phase. If the Town Mislynches, they lose by virtue of the Night Kill.

ESP said:
Honestly, I do not think that either Lucky Fire or Infinity is deserving of staying in this game. Both look rather suspicious, and have made some bad choices/plays in this game. Because of this, I plan to make sure at least one of them is lynched today. Right now, I'm cool with voting for Lucky Fire as Infinity is probably not a harm to the town. However, Infinity doesn't truly help the town either (assuming he's Kronar) so I also justify lynching him.

Pretty much sums up my current thoughts. I'm going to spend a few minutes re-reading and possible re-decide my vote, but I absolutely don't agree with No Lynching.

No lynching is pretty much suicide. If you want to make a tie, that's like asking everyone to unvote. Same effect.
Less than one hour to vote.

Votes are 10-10 by my counting, but as PMJ noted to those who tried counting, we have no way of knowing what hidden modifiers there are.

Just throwing this out there, I'm in the middle of reading, but I will swing my vote the other way if it means I prevent a tie.

I thought the votes were 9-10 with the majority on Lucky.

KP, who did you vote for? Between the 2 of us, we can probably swing the vote by 1 of us unvoting and the other unvoting and voting if we need to.

Wait, it's 10-10?

^ESP, I'm on infinity right now.

I'm an idiot, we're at 9-10 LF. I missed an Unovte that wasn't on the separate line.

It doesn't have to be separate this game.

Infinity said:
It doesn't have to be separate this game.

Which was my issue.

6 minutes to lynch. Last thoughts?

ESP said:
KP, who did you vote for? Between the 2 of us, we can probably swing the vote by 1 of us unvoting and the other unvoting and voting if we need to.

Why am I not included in these last minute voting shenanigans? Anyway the Day ends in about 6-8 minutes.So let's Hurry up and decide.

I thought it was 9-10. Either way everyone vote for lucky fire.

Bisharp37 said:
Why am I not included in these last minute voting shenanigans? Anyway the Day ends in about 6-8 minutes.So let's Hurry up and decide.

Sorry, but Infinity's selfdesctruct mode on Page 30 (50 posts a page) pretty much seals it for me. Wolf or not, his play is anti-town. Take out Kronar now, that way we're free when a jucier option appears.

Infinity said:

Not by my count...?

Bisharp37 said:

I didn't know you wanted in on this lol.

I guess it's too late for an official vote count though. I'm getting 9 for Infinity and 10 for Lucky Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back