Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Just something I thought I should point out. Although it seems likely, we technically have no proof that Kronar is an indie. He could be town aligned.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Gale was an indie, da ze. The chances are pretty large, imo.

I think I have to agree with a Vote: Infinity right now. Considering it's almost impossible for someone other than Infinity/Lucky Fire to die today. Even though Kronar may be harmless, I think a reporter role is probably town aligned, and it could still be helpful, while Kronar would be nerfed and not helpful at all. Honestly neither of them are probably wolves, but I would rather go for the lesser of two bad votes. I wasn't caught up on the whole day, so this may be a stupid post idk, but from what I know this is my opinion.

By the way, we have less than twelve hours to vote for someone. Also, superpokemon, didn't you already vote?

He unvoted before re-voting. He's in the clear.

What's the vote count as of now?

Infinity: 10
Lucky Fire: 9
Zyflair: 1

After reading everything, I am going to Vote: Infinity.

Here's why. He is a limited seer. He can't keep his story straight and just seems too nervous. Also, as everybody has said, he's most likely Kronar.

Eevee, you vote for him because you believe he is a limited seer. Makes sense, my little wolfling!

superpokémon: Lucky Fire is not a reporter, she is giving advice ("Civil Counselor") to the town. She can send a player a note every night. As it is Lucky Fire who is playing this role, it is completely useless to the town. Infinity is a bad player too, but he has potentially a very useful nightrole for the town (unlike Lucky Fire). Thus, I would rather lynch Lucky (but better not that either). It's absolutely not that impossible for Infinity to forget to use his nightrole. Just look how bad he has been playing the whole time.

If we get a vote tie, nobody gets lynched. That is what I am aiming for right now. super, if you are with the town and believe that both are harmless, you should unvote for a (temporary) vote tie.

Ohh, I thought that Lucky Fire was the reporter e.i town newspaper. Yeah, a note sending role is pretty much useless. I also completely forgot a vote tie means no vote. I do think that they are both harmless, so I guess I'll unvote: Infinity. I'll catch up on the day before I do any more voting.

Unvote: Infinity
Vote: Lucky Fire

I think Lucky should be lynched due to lying about her role. That and there is now noway for us to prove Lucky's alignment. This wouldn't necessarily mean Lucky is a wolf but I'd rather get rid of somebody that has been lying to the town than no lynch.

Sorry. Thread confusion, da ze.

Okay, we're tied up. Nobody vote until the day ends! I believe the best course of action is to force a tie, since we have no leads.

Why are we going for No Lynch? We went over the reasons of not doing this in the previous Werewolf games.

No we are not. The vote count should be Infinity: 9 Lucky Fire: 10. :S

Zyflair: Because the main targets of today seem harmless => like bad lynches and there is no time to find a new target (especially one everyone agrees on).
I would seriously consider voting out Eevee but I have no proof other than what is in this thread. After actually going over her posts I get a really wolfy vibe of her for some reason.

Eevee always looks wolfy because she almost stays away from discussion and mostly posts to vote, da ze.

I know, but still.

Zyflair said:
Why are we going for No Lynch? We went over the reasons of not doing this in the previous Werewolf games.

My sentiments exactly. Anyway we need another vote for Lucky so lucky can't force a No lynch or lynching of Infinity simply by voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back