Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

Lol Infinity you're playing so bad right now. xD

@Teal: There aren't 9 items that haven't been said already. Fun fact though, while the Creepy Doll is indeed an item, the Super Creepy Doll is not. there's probably someone in the game who powers up items.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

sillykyle said:

@Teal: There aren't 9 items that haven't been said already. Fun fact though, while the Creepy Doll is indeed an item, the Super Creepy Doll is not. there's probably someone in the game who powers up items.

I was actually only hoping for about 3 you revel too many items and the wolves will gain a lot more info.So only do 3.

OK, so lucky fire's seeming really suspicious right now. He's really flip-flopping his votes, and he has no defense at all. So unless someone has some game-changing evidence brought up against them, I'm gonna
Vote: Lucky Fire

@Puff: LUCKY FIRE IS A GIRL, FOOL

@Kyle: I agree, someone must be powering up items. I just want to know what the Super Creepy Doll does lol.

Thanks sillykyle. That's enough.

That's pretty interesting. There aren't many items, ne. :eek:

Ok, here are some people I see as non-wolfs:
Argetlam
Blob55
Bisharp37
Infinity
Kecleon-X
King Arceus
Roari
Rusticks
sillykyle
Shocker
TheGuy
Zyflair

And guys, don't worry about the wolves getting rid of me. ;3

Oh man if someone has a revival role please revive DNA so this thread has discussion going on 24/7.

Infinity said:
It would be really, really stupid to lynch me. Town would be in a much worse position.

Basically what you said last game, if I am not mistaken.

One Approved said:

I still think Infinity is not a wolf. I could just be high and maybe I bought into his lies, but I really think we have more evidence for Lucky Fire than Infinity. (not that we have much for anybody right now.) It just makes more sense to me if Infinity isn't a wolf.

This is also true, which makes me think that Lucky Fire might be a good Lynch.

Infinity said:
I kinda jumped on voting for Rusticks. I'll change that.
Unvote: Rusticks

> Randomly voting and unvoting is one of the things we are getting on Lucky Fire about.
> Starts randomly voting and unvoting.

Wow.

Infinity has routed a wolf. This is good for us, but it could have been a Kronability (That is what I am calling it now.) that let him look for his counterpart or that he is a wolf that is trying some weird tactics on the town, not to mention incapacitating the Priest on a useless mission to protect Infinity. Notice that the day after Glace was Lynched, his Seeing "failed", the day after that, he "forgot". I doubt this. Some people say that we should let Infinity have one more Night to redeem himself; well, the way I see it is if we just let Infinity go for another Night, he will just lie that he Seer'd someone and that that person is Town to draw away our suspicions.

With the reasoning above, I have decided that I should:

Vote: Infinity

Hey, at least you will have me. Also, DNA is an indie so he's not really that interested in helping the town. xP

Lucky Fire said:
Skimmed a bit through this. I'm a little surprised nobody's voted for me yet.

Also, yeah, I sent a letter to Blob55. And I'm not the huntsman here. I'm just a humble reporter who doesn't use her role much. :p

Hmm... this will be interesting.
Please clarify. What letter did you send?
Also, do you understand that if you lie about the newspaper thing the other reportes can out you next night?
Why did you think you will get killed day 2?

People, unvote Lucky Fire. Give the reporters a night to confirm if LF is a reporter or not.

Btw Infinity don't seer anyone on that list I posted in my last post and obviously don't seer me lol.

If she was a Reporter, why would another Reporter be saying that she has a weapon?

Infinity said:
I can see roles if I get positive. -_-
PMJ, can you confirm that I forgot to send my role?

No (and same to whoever else asked me). Likewise, I won't confirm that someone -did- use a role. Letting you guys ask me to confirm whether or not a certain event happened would defeat the purpose of me letting you guys say whatever you wanted about your roles.

So I'm not saying Infinity used an ability last night... but I'm not saying he didn't, either.

Rusticks said:
Oh man if someone has a revival role please revive DNA so this thread has discussion going on 24/7.

There are no revival roles. This is an example of something I -will- answer, because it's kind of a general question kind of thing.

Besides, revival roles in a setup with role reveal on death would be entirely useless. Would you guys revive Glace, knowing he's scum? Of course not (unless there was a scum reviver in which case it would be all too obvious who was responsible for Glace's revival, in which case I may as well have just added another scum and ditched the revival role).

I might toy around with player revival in a future game, but for this game, once a player is dead, he is dead for good.

Would you care to explain why he "obviously" shouldn't seer you?

Kecleon-X said:
If she was a Reporter, why would another Reporter be saying that she has a weapon?
... true.

Weird. :/ But then it would be no wonder the other reporters knew about the weapon.

Lucky Fire has been so "wtf" this game...

But... I would still give her a night, just to be on the safe side.

Oh right I forgot to update the tally. Here you go, my little ponies~!

Infinity: 6
Lucky Fire: 4
Zyflair: still 1

Need 18 votes, time's ticking

sillykyle said:
Would you care to explain why he "obviously" shouldn't seer you?
Because I'm town and it would be a waste to seer me? duh :p
I just mentioned myself because I didn't put myself on that list.

Double ninja'd. >_<

That last post of mine was directed at Teal.

Posting so kyle can answer.

PMJ said:
There are no revival roles. This is an example of something I -will- answer, because it's kind of a general question kind of thing.

Besides, revival roles in a setup with role reveal on death would be entirely useless. Would you guys revive Glace, knowing he's scum? Of course not (unless there was a scum reviver in which case it would be all too obvious who was responsible for Glace's revival, in which case I may as well have just added another scum and ditched the revival role).

I might toy around with player revival in a future game, but for this game, once a player is dead, he is dead for good.

I believe a suggestion a long time ago regarding revivals was "extra roles". Roles that were made but players didn't get assigned to them. Revived players would get one of these roles in order to prevent issues with everyone knowing that person's role.

Such a revived player would still be confirmed town. P: Maybe it should just be a vanilla townie. Yeah, that's pretty good.

There was a revival role in a previous WW game. It was DNA that got revived. =p

Alrighty, here goes.

Infinity said:
Look. My role says the results can be negative, positive, or neutral. The first night I got positive, the second neutral, and the third I forgot. If you lynch me, you'll lose a seer. I'm not Kronar.

Alright, there's something actually kind of useful. However, it is very worthwhile to note that usually, the seer doesn't have this conditional of an ability. The main seer can usually just see whoever they want. While it is a bit of an OP ability, it's usually only good for finding 1-2 wolves per game as the seer has to let the whole town know of his/her findings and the wolves usually kill them not too long after. And, good defense Infinity. This is going to become a trend.

Infinity said:
I can't get lynched. We will lose a great asset to the town.

Again, good defense.

Infinity said:
@Zyflair
Really? You'd rather lynch a confirmed seer than a suspicious person?

Confirmed? When did you become a confirmed seer? You are only nearly confirmed to have had the seer role for 1 night. I had a role around 10 games ago that gave me either seer, priest, or nothing, with a random one being chosen every night. While that would be helpful, it shows that just because you were able to reveal a wolf doesn't mean you're the seer.

sillykyle said:

My sentiments exactly. At this point, I'm leaning towards voting for you as I still believe you're Kronar. Simply saying "I'm not Kronar" doesn't even convince a 7 year old of that "fact".

And now on to Teal:
Teal said:
Umm... WHAT? I have to have facts to form an opinion? Well excuuuse me. This game I'm free to say anything I like, so I'm also using my chance. (If you don't get that, I don't care.)

Yes, you have to have facts to form an opinion if you want that opinion to mean anything. No one will follow your opinion if you don't give them a reason to. Sure, you can say anything you like (to an extent, and there will often be consequences for using that chance) but it doesn't mean a thing without facts.

Teal said:
Even if Infinity is Kronar, I doubt very much that Kronar is harmful to the town. If you haven't noticed, indies work very differently this game. Most are like townies, but with their own win conditions. While this means that it's not as much of their interest to eliminate all wolves as it is for townies, that doesn't mean that we have to get rid of them.
And even if he could be an indie, I doubt he is a wolf for getting us one. Are you going to lynch your source of useful info? No. Anyone who is trying to get Infinity right now is mighty suspicious to me for sure.

There's finally something that actually has some discussion value. I did notice that indies work differently in this game, as I, like most other people, read end of day and night updates and saw the 3 indies die. But anyways, when did Infinity become a source of useful info? He's a player just like any of the rest of us who was able to provide us the name of a wolf once. This is why I think he's dangerous. Many of the townies are taking every word he says to be truth, and that could very well not be the case. If he is an indie, and his win condition includes having x amount of people lynched, or certain people lynched, he could trick us into doing that. While this is unlikely, just remember that Riskbreakers' role was to get himself lynched. Rather weird if I do say so myself.

Teal said:
King Piplup is looking veeery suspicious for that post just now. It sounds just like something he would have written last game, and last game he was a monster of the night.

King Piplup had thumb surgery yesterday so I'd say he has a pretty good reason to submit posts that don't contain a whole lot of value. Plus, all he did was basically sum up some of the statements I've been making in a sentence. Nothing super suspicious there. True, he was rather quick to vote, but that's nothing to lynch someone or look badly on that person for. So, let's not hastily go after people for no real reason and without knowing the whole story (even though he has mentioned his thumb problems multiple times in the past 2 weeks...).

TL;DR
Infinity is playing like he wants to be lynched, Teal is being a bigot, and we have no other real leads. Please present facts with your arguments everyone. Also, I'm planning on voting for Infinity in about 24 hours time if no better alternative is presented/no other developments come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back