Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

Riskbreakers said:
Well you could vote me off right now if you don't trust me.

Fine by me!

Vote: Riskbreakers

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

Bisharp37 said:
But why send it to Alex? Why didn't you send it to a more trusted player like Infinity?

I like messing around.

Riskbreakers said:
Well you could vote me off right now if you don't trust me.

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!!!

Its that old, "I'll wager my life on my being right." Thing is, if RB is telling the truth, the wolves are probably gonna kill him tonight. Blob's "lol imma doctor don't kill me" defense is kinda lame too. Right now I'm leaning toward voting Blob but I'll hold my vote because I want other opinions.

"I like messing around though."

Uh, not really liking that explanation. Whatever.

Then do what DNA did and vote for me already lol.

I'm all for voting these two players out.

Blob55

HypnoticLuxray said:
This smells like a bigger trap than cornbeard's.

Cornbread's wasn't a trap lol. It actually helped you guys for a night.

Wow, I derp, da ze

Vote: Blob55

Vote: RiskBreakers

Too bad DNA is the only one who trusts me. :(

BTW, Zy, I only get teamed with other wolves in chat WW once in a blue moon. where are you getting that percentage from?

His very fluffy backside, da ze~

Dark Void said:
REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!!!

Its that old, "I'll wager my life on my being right." Thing is, if RB is telling the truth, the wolves are probably gonna kill him tonight. Blob's "lol imma doctor don't kill me" defense is kinda lame too. Right now I'm leaning toward voting Blob but I'll hold my vote because I want other opinions.

"I like messing around though."

Uh, not really liking that explanation. Whatever.

Wait has Lucky Fire explained the "illegal" item thing yet? I'm curious as to what this could be.I think we should find out before we end the day.

@ RiskBreakers- That Logic Isn't what I was hoping for...

@ Blob- I'm not buying your doctor excuse either..No offense I just don't believe either of you.

Yay, school makes me miss 10 pages -_-

Riskbreakers seems really suspicious to me for saying he did send the letter, but so does Blob55.
So, I don't really like bandwagoning but I might just consider voting for one of those two. But for now I'll hold my vote and wait to see if anything arises.

Bisharp37 said:
Wait has Lucky Fire explained the "illegal" item thing yet? I'm curious as to what this could be.I think we should find out before we end the day.

@ RiskBreakers- That Logic Isn't what I was hoping for...

@ Blob- I'm not buying your doctor excuse either..No offense I just don't believe either of you.

Then kill either of us already then. I've messed around two werewolf games already and I can mess around a third one lol

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
His very fluffy backside, da ze~
<3

<3 u back

HypnoticLuxray said:

>:O
ITS A TRAP

Yes.. Take the a person's normal speaking mannerisms against him. You do not know how many times I use "you guys" in conversation lol. That has no meaning whatsoever.

Wow, you guys are really bad at figuring out when I'm joking around. >:[

:OOOO YOU SAID "YOU GUYS" YOU ARE ALSO SUSPICIOUS VOTE HL WHEN ME OR BLOB DIES! LOLOLOLOLOL

Riskbreakers said:
Then kill either of us already then. I've messed around two werewolf games already and I can mess around a third one lol

I'm just waiting for Lucky Fire's Explanation then I'll make my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back