Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

It means I didn't get anything. So my seering didn't work.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 3 ends September 17 at 12 AM CST.

In that case it would have been better if you just had shut up completely about it. You are making yourself worth to kill with that, if you don't realize it yourself.
Now that you have said it anyway, you could just as well tell us who you targeted.

Did anyone else noticed there is fighting among the wolves last night? It might mean that the leader is a new/inexperienced player who doesn't want to work with the other wolves.

Or it means that the horrible bossy Teal took over like last game.

Or it means nothing at all.

It means nothing at all. There were updates like that in WW12 games, where it looked like the wolves were arguing with each other (anyone remember the frilly pink panties remark?), and I can assure you the wolf team had absolutely no infighting.

How do I know? I was on it.

Yeah, I remember the frilly pink panties :) Anyway, so, our suspiscions right now are Lucky Fire and Blob21, am I correct?

Hello fellow players, I currently. Have no laptop or computer to type with, hence my inactivity, but, I will have laptop tomorrow.
That night was very interesting, it showed that indies have powerful roles and that items can be extremely dangerous.

Aaaand I just quoted a PM... See you guys in the next WW :S

I thought it was only for role pms.

I did too, and then I rechecked the rules, sadly after I posted.

Black God said:
1. You may not directly quote anything I PM to you in regards to this game.
lol gg son

... well, it wasn't a role PM. Maybe he will let you off with a warning. And even if you get modkilled, at least it only is a replacement. ^^;

Or it could just be the flavor message.
I am unable to vote for today, for someone gave me an item called Dirty Magazine, as it says I am too distracted from it.(Gah)
I've also been targeted with a wolfy role called Incriminate, which is a deadly role that targets three people currently, and if a seer investigates the targeted people's alignments, they turn up as Werewolves instead of Town, which influences votes against townies.
Hopefully PMJ lets you off the hook this time, alexmf2. Otherwise, gg.

Shocker, how do you know the name of the role?

Shocker said:
I've also been targeted with a wolfy role called Incriminate, which is a deadly role that targets three people currently, and if a seer investigates the targeted people's alignments, they turn up as Werewolves instead of Town, which influences votes against townies.
Cool Story Vro.
Tell it again.
This time, tell us "How" you know this information. Otherwise, it looks to me like a wolf trying to give an explanation if he gets seered.

^ Exactly what I was thinking.

Vro?
But yeah, we'd all like to know HOW you know this. Right now it seems like you're a wolf trying to cover up by posting his own role as a role that targetted him.

I have an ability that tells me the role that I've been targeted with, but not who targeted me with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back