Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

He wouldn't be lying in his own mind. His seering probably got redirected.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

Jos mää niq feidaan tän yöä ni sit tappokoaa se jok voi kehtiyä seittemäks er örvelöks tajuutteks kts.

Riddles. <3 Even if you actually get it, just keep it for yourself. It's nothing important anyway, just adding a bit fuel to all this~ >:D

inb4 I get killed because of it x3

Actually, that's 11 votes.

Assuming Glace activated his resetting ability, I wonder if the day ends, or not.

Google Translate says:

If the amount niq feidaan record field SPD ni sit tappokoaa it Jok can kehtiyä seittemäks er örvelöks tajuutteks see

Never too late to try

CHALLENGING nature's profit

1) Nature's Power, shut up

2) Glace stop defending yourself from the inevitable

That's all I have to say today, because today I am limited to one post per day. Oh and Shocker, stop posting every 2 seconds. I know you've cooled down on it, but you're like 70 posts ahead of the game.

Glace said:
He wouldn't be lying in his own mind. His seering probably got redirected.

... Possibly?

@Teal: What do you mean by "Jos mää niq feidaan tän yöä ni sit tappokoaa se jok voi kehtiyä seittemäks er örvelöks tajuutteks kts"? Google said that it was Finnish, but I am uncertain of it's meaning.

Porygon-X said:
Actually, that's 11 votes.

Assuming Glace activated his resetting ability, I wonder if the day ends, or not.

I counted eight votes.
TheGuy
Deus: Nightmare Autarch
Teal
Kecleon-X
Infinity
Blob55
Porygon-X
Non Sequitur

Before i die i shall translate

If Teal dies next night kill eevee.
And yoshi; Im sry mate

Goofy translate. <3 You know what SDP is? http://www.sdp.fi/en/

Well, at least now you (maybe?) know the theme of it. ;3

Kecleon: Whatever, it's not really important anyway. :D Just making you guys think a bit~

Eevee said:
I counted eight votes.
TheGuy
Teal
Kecleon-X
Infinity
Blob55
Porygon-X
Non Sequitur

I counted 10, actually, so just barely did I get it in.

Glace says he's been a troll.
Now that he's got the wrong role.

This confirms my suspicion.
Glace is a bad rhetorician.

Nature said:
LOL

Stop trolling. xD

Eevee said:
I counted eight votes.
TheGuy
Teal
Kecleon-X
Infinity
Blob55
Porygon-X
Non Sequitur

Wait, derp, I continued off of PMJ's vote count, which was already doubled. Never mind.

>Don't know what rhetorician means

Also, I did originally think that Infinity was lying, and then I remembered the ability.

Sorry for not being very good at Werewolf and not remembering it right away :(

Teal must be jokin so dont care about him.

Nature said:
Before i die i shall translate

And yoshi; Im sry mate

So basically you lied about translation. Really -___-

Nature said:
Teal must be jokin so don't care about him.
If I didn't knew you beforehand, I would totally vote you off for doing all this crap. :/

Teal said:
Jos mää niq feidaan tän yöä ni sit tappokoaa se jok voi kehtiyä seittemäks er örvelöks tajuutteks kts.

Riddles. <3 Even if you actually get it, just keep it for yourself. It's nothing important anyway, just adding a bit fuel to all this~ >:D

inb4 I get killed because of it x3

If he fades tonight kill the person who can evolve to seven different monsters.
Last time i remember you have no proof that im lieing.
And my native league is finnish.

Glace said:
Google Translate says:

If the amount niq feidaan record field SPD ni sit tappokoaa it Jok can kehtiyä seittemäks er örvelöks tajuutteks see

Never too late to try

CHALLENGING nature's profit

He activated his ability. I explained what it does....
EVERYONE VOTE AGAIN
Waiting for PMJ to confirm this. :]

I actually explained what it did first.

Too be even more specific:

It resets all votes, and I pick myself and another living member, and only one of us two can be voted for. Oh wait. That is what I originally said :O, looks like Infinity just repeated what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back