Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

I think Glace is the smartest move right now, but I gotta echo what the others have said in that we should wait for Glace and Infinity to say more.

With the votes needed halved, we need to be careful not to turbo-lynch today.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 2 ends Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 9:30 PM CST.

By the way, da ze, who's willing to bet vote locker and vote doubler is the same person and using up abilities early game just for the heck of it?

Blui129 said:
Why didn't you vote then?
I don't know why, but I feel the timing for lynching corn bread was bad, that would be better after the Seers have found a few wolves, because we could get a way better picture of the wolves (just saying).

Because I don't wanna turbo lynch. By now, I meant this today's lynch.
There's not really anything more I can say without having a risk of being modkilled, but you should trust me.

Ai trust you.
Ai also means love.

What a creeper I am. :B

Infinity said:
but you should trust me.
Kaa, anyone, da ze~?

I don't even understand you.

Can you elaborate any further on what his abilities do? I need more info before we turn into another Dusty Gulch turbolynch someone. IIRC you can talk about abilities and alignment without being modkilled. You just can't quote or reveal the role PM.

I don't want Infinity to elaborate any further. Infinity, don't do it.

That sounds weird, Teal. It sounds like you are trying to defend Glace by trying to convince people not to vote for him.

Okay, so here's a question you should be able to answer. What exactly did you see from Glace? IE. you saw his alignment, or you saw his role name/s or role description/s or what?

I saw his whole role.

It does sound wierd, Teal.

But what I think Zyflair means about "Kaa" is THIS.

Zyflair said:
Kaa, anyone, da ze~?

Trusssssst in meeeeeeee.

I see where Teal is coming from, we really don't want want Infinity to reveal any more than he has to. ...still waiting on Glace, but expect some sort of "I have a role that means I come across to seers as bad" etc etc.

I'm inclined to trust Infinity given he didn't just get Glace's alignment, but his entire role.

Infinity said:
That sounds weird, Teal. It sounds like you are trying to defend Glace by trying to convince people not to vote for him.
I meant YOU. >__> You should not elaborate as it's not a good thing to reveal what exactly your ability does. "Good job" revealing that info. Oh well. It's rather powerful, so it's probably a one-shot.

Infinity, now don't come here saying "no it's not a one-shot". Just shudup about your ability from now on for your own sake, ok? We trust you Glace is a wolf.

I think Infinity is correct on Glace being a wolf, but if he's not we can always lynch him tomorrow. My vote is on Glace unless I hear a very good reason why I shouldn't, but for the sake of discussion I will refrain from voting at the moment.

Teal said:
I meant YOU. >__> You should not elaborate as it's not a good thing to reveal what exactly your ability does. "Good job" revealing that info. Oh well. It's rather powerful, so it's probably a one-shot.

Infinity, now don't come here saying "no it's not a one-shot". Just shudup about your ability from now on for your own sake, ok? We trust you Glace is a wolf.

He meant Glace's abilities.

Zyflair said:
By the way, da ze, who's willing to bet vote locker and vote doubler is the same person and using up abilities early game just for the heck of it?
I believe that too. The likelihood of it is extremely high, at least to me.

Also, based on what Infinity said, it sounded like, yes, he saw Glace's entire role. Remember the first thing Infinity said? He said he saw that Glace had 3 abilities, including the wolf hideout. That means he probably knows their names and their effects as well - much like the Investigator was last game. However, I'm willing to bet that Infinity's role is limited in scope, e.g. he can only use it a few times.

But hey, if Infinity turns out to be lying, we can always get him later, right? Infinity speaks with conviction and I'm willing to go along with that, if it means the possibility of getting a wolf this early in the game.

Vote: Glace

An addendum to the night update I forgot to add:

This morning, there was a headline on the front page of the newspaper. It read, "There once was a man from Nantucket."

Kecleon-X said:
It does sound wierd, Teal.

But what I think Zyflair means about "Kaa" is THIS.
You should know that I'm always 100% a townie, regardless of my alignment, so I would not say something suspicious. ;) Heehee...

Can someone give me a tl;dr of that Kaa link?

With a fixed target, it doesn't seem like we will get any more useful info today as everyone will regardless just bandwagon Glace, so we might as well just end the day:

Vote: Glace

PMJ said:
An addendum to the night update I forgot to add:

This morning, there was a headline on the front page of the newspaper. It read, "There once was a man from Nantucket."

who kept all his cash in a bucket
but his daughter named Nan
ran away with a man
and as for the bucket, Nan took it

tra-la-laaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back