Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf 19-Sign ups are open

Thirty-eight players? Ho boy.

Canton Falls had forty-three, and that was hard to keep track of, even for me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried.

Really, 38? o-o
Well, in...

PMJ said:
Thirty-eight players? Ho boy.

Canton Falls had forty-three, and that was hard to keep track of, even for me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried.

Thing is, is there as many active werewolf players as there was when Canton falls was played? I'd be lying if I said I was a little worried that we won't get 38 players. I'll go get Drohn and Fancy.

People, please stop signing up as subs. We're gonna have trouble getting 38 as it is.

You have no role cards made? Strike two, corn bread.

RE: Werewolf XX - Sign-Up TODAY!

I've changed the title to say 20 (XX)
So we're gonna have 2 running at the same time? Just want to make sure.

RE: Werewolf XIX - Sign-Up TODAY!

tumblr_mezivq8COa1r6jbub.png

RE: Werewolf XIX - Sign-Up TODAY!(15 spots left)

Shortened number of players to 36 for now(will probably go down more though).

Also, here is a synopsis of the games setting in order to give everyone an idea of the theme.

After America’s economical downfall a coalition of the biggest gangs in America formed and launched an attack on Washington D.C in order to assassinate the President and take control of the country. But due to some quick thinking by the president in reaction to the attack the US army arrived to combat the coalition, managing however to only force a ceasefire. And now both armies sit in anticipation around the besieged capital, where each their leaders currently reside.

Coalition leaders=mafia
Residents of D.C=town

corn bread said:
Shortened number of players to 36 for now(will probably go down more though).

Also, here is a synopsis of the games setting in order to give everyone an idea of the theme.

After America’s economical downfall a coalition of the biggest gangs in America formed and launched an attack on Washington D.C in order to assassinate the President and take control of the country. But due to some quick thinking by the president in reaction to the attack the US army arrived to combat the coalition, managing however to only force a ceasefire. And now both armies sit in anticipation around the besieged capital, where each their leaders currently reside.

Coalition leaders=mafia
Residents of D.C=town

muahaha, sounds awesome man.

So the politicians are the bad guys? Realistic enough I guess.

This is my first ever time playing in this type of forum game, so hopefully there's enough veterans once the game starts to get rolling I can learn from as it progresses. It looks addicting though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back