Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX - Sign-Up TODAY!(15 spots left)

PokeChimpo said:
This is my first ever time playing in this type of forum game, so hopefully there's enough veterans once the game starts to get rolling I can learn from as it progresses. It looks addicting though. :p

if there's enough discussion, you end up spending most of your time looking at the thread... so (that might just be me).

Also, can someone from the scum team PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE perform BBB's gambit (look it up). it would be one of the most hilarious ways to win.

RE: Werewolf XIX - Sign-Up TODAY!(15 spots left)

Eh, what the heck, I'll join in.

RE: Werewolf XIX - Sign-Up TODAY!(14 spots left)

In, because being in 3 WW games at the same time is fun right?

RE: Werewolf XIX - Sign-Up TODAY!(13 spots left)

Expecting to play 3 WW games in my holiday.. Turn out only 2 left. Hope the spot fill up soon

Corn bread, the last time you hosted a WW you never looked at it and deadlines were never updated until days after they ended.

alex said:
Corn bread, the last time you hosted a WW you never looked at it and deadlines were never updated until days after they ended.
Ahhhh... I do believe this is where I come into play.

Says the guy who never posted a post-game or even a proper ending for his game.

sillykyle said:
Says the guy who never posted a post-game or even a proper ending for his game.
Look harder please... It was posted a long time ago >.<.

You never posted the remaining players' roles, and you also took like 2 weeks to even say who won.

Werewolf XIX - Sign-Up TODAY!(13 spots left)

sillykyle said:
You never posted the remaining players' roles, you also took like 2 weeks to even say who won.
I urge you to stop what ever you think your starting. I told you who won and I was on top of everything until post game (even then it was only one week). You don't seem to understand that the mod hosts a game for you. I also never posted the remaining roles on my own account. Some mods never do that and I chose not to. You can't argue with the mods when they are doing you a favor. You get to pick and chose what games you play in.

Now back on topic please. If anyone else has any questions please contact me or corn bread through PM's.

alex said:
Yep, I neglected that game a lot. This game however, won't be neglected at all. Now, would you like to join this game alex?

I will signup as a sub.

The last time cornbread hosted a mafia game, things went south really quick. I want to regain my trust in his modding skills before making a full commitment.

Sign ups will be closing sometime in the next 7 days, so if anyone is on the fence about signing up as a player,please do so now before you lose your chance.

Astra said:
I will signup as a sub.

The last time cornbread hosted a mafia game, things went south really quick. I want to regain my trust in his modding skills before making a full commitment.

I'd like to sign up as a sub as well, for this reason.

Werewolf XIX - Sign-Up TODAY!(11 spots left) Limited time!

We are converting this game into a 25 player game. The wait is almost over!

RE: Werewolf XIX

Alright, roles will be going out soon. So i ask all of you to please confirm through PM that you have received your role.

Game begins when at least 18/25 have confirmed.

RE: Werewolf XIX

Should we wait until we receive our roles to confirm that we received our roles, or go ahead and do it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back