What are you scared of?

Squirrels (They tried to kill me one time)
Robbers
Murderers
Looking at shots
Loud noises
Being upside down for a long period of time
Creepy stuff (I know, really descriptive)
Emotions
Boss fights that I'm losing
Guns

Im telling you, pokebeach is talking to me. Like today, it asked me what im afraid of. Im freakin out man D:
Im afraid of:
Spiders
Scorpions
Snake rooms at zoos, im not afraid of snakes.
And my sister... *facepalm*

hatedisc said:
octopie_keychain-p146792706856690015xzks7_400.jpg

?

?,
hated isc

Octipie, or Octipod, depends on where you live,but they both mean multiple octapus.... Yes, I am scared of a fish, that doesn't even live near me... Sad ha.

@Esparante.
Deathly Hallows, not haunted Hallows, Ghost, get real, they don't exist, but I never said I wasn't scared of ghosts.

I am also clastrophobic...

I had to use a Ladder in the stock room by myself at work the other day...I thought I was gonna wet myself on how afraid I was xD

STUPID SHAKY LADDERS!!!!

Loud Noises in the Night,
Wasps,
Bugs In General,

I am scared to death of being told off by a teacher :L I don't know why but every time I do something wrong I get really scared.

-Spiders
-Bugs
-Scorpions
-Elevators
-Butterflies

I am afraid of spiders the most.

Ice Arceus said:
-Spiders
-Bugs
-Scorpions
-Elevators
-Butterflies

I am afraid of spiders the most.

O_O Wut....well I guess my friend is deathly afraid of moths....he had one get into his room once and he nearly ripped the door off to get out of the room and then we found him hiding in a closet on the other side of the house...my friend is 17 O_O.

catutie said:
O_O what....well I guess my friend is deathly afraid of moths....he had one get into his room once and he nearly ripped the door off to get out of the room and then we found him hiding in a closet on the other side of the house...my friend is 17 O_O.

For some reason they just scare me. I try my best to stay away from them. Seeing pictures of butterflies are all right, but I tend to avoid those as well.

Shadow Arceus said:
I'm not sure which I fear most: rejection or evil statues that only move when you can't see them. Because of these I seldom ask girls out or blink around statues.

Weeping Angels trololol.
weeping-angels_l.jpg

Getting divorced is my number one fear. There's not many things I'm afraid of, although I've seem to have developed medical student syndrome -- they teach us just enough to be dangerous (to ourselves haha).

^I don't get it, how are you dangerous to yourself...

Well I developed a new fear, the dark, and things in the dark.

@MrGatr: Medical student syndrome can develop when you're studying a disease and perceive yourself (or, sometimes, others) to have symptoms of the disease. Right now I'm taking an oncology module and a cardiology module, so I'm afraid the weeks I've spent getting a base for Spring Breaks going tanning and my college diet are going to give me cancer and heart disease. It's kinda along the same vein as hypochondria, but doesn't last as long. :p

^Again, another case of spider fear, come on guys, all of pokebeach is against me, spiders are NOT scary, you can just squash them like they are nothing...

Anyone else scared of the dark???

Im Kinda scard of swimming in the ocean/swimming alone in my pool, both because i feel like a shark will come and eat me and go NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!

Phobias aside (my list would be infinite, seriously)

I am deathly afraid of zombies. Can't stand movies with 'em, games, people dressed up like them, Halloween/Party stores that have zombie-esque items in them.

I watched the Slender Man thing, and it is completly fake. Sure, it did creep me out and scare me a bit, but it's really nothing at all.

- Rats!!!! (Ewww they're so freaky!!!!!)
- Oceans (I feel like a crab will come and pinch all my toes off! 0_0)

I don't really understand why people are afraid of Spiders and the Dark :p

Back