XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon do you want to see in the 6th generation?

The bird looks like every other bird poke to me; I'm disappointed the bug is fake :(

That's a shame. I really like those pokemon.

Make it so, Game Freak. Make it so.

I actually wouldnt mind seeing Froakie be a Water/Ground typing in its final evolution.

Other things I would like to see:

A new bird Pokemon, one hopefully that will end up in OU or something (and better than Staraptor, but he is awesome).

New Crab Pokemon (Come on now, we need something better than Kingler)

More Water, Ice and Grass types. Some of my favorites

SkySheild21 said:
I want this
h99F77FF5

I want this too! Soo cool.

I wouldn't mind a second Water/Ground starter after Swampert either, especially with Fire/Fights ridiculous 3 in row show.

But we just had a Water/Ground frog....

Finch said:

Make it so, Game Freak. Make it so.

Yes.

And they could reference the decades of confusion over its anatomy by having different versions in different configurations!

Seviper Evolution Poison/Steel
Velociraptor
Ankylosaurus
Kraken(possibly Octillery evolution Water/Fire
New Shark with full body
Pirahna
Stunfisk evolution
Black Mamba
Raven
Dragon and Ghost Eveluition

I'd personally like Froakie to be Water/Electric. I remember seeing a few comparison pics, and Froakie looks strikingly similar to Ben Franklin. It would also fit the speculated France setting. Franklin was America's first ambassador to another country, that country being France. I wouldn't mind Fennekin being Fire/Dark, being a sly sort-of fox. I have no clue what final typings Chespin could be, but I don't want another pure Grass type.

Robot said:
I'd personally like Froakie to be Water/Electric. I remember seeing a few comparison pics, and Froakie looks strikingly similar to Ben Franklin. It would also fit the speculated France setting. Franklin was America's first ambassador to another country, that country being France. I wouldn't mind Fennekin being Fire/Dark, being a sly sort-of fox. I have no clue what final typings Chespin could be, but I don't want another pure Grass type.

Dark...wait no, just Electric, sounds a bit fancy, doesn't it?

Given how its usually something that works with the main type simultaneously and not something that competes with it for attention.. The most realistic to expect is several pure types, and that way one might get surprised if any do actually get colorful extra types.

I thought Carvahna was a Pirahna?

Ysmir said:
I thought Carvahna was a Pirahna?

It is. Carvanha is based on a piranha but Sharpedo isn't. There's nothing wrong with another piranha pokemon.

Hmm.....I rather like Carvanha and Sharpedo for that matter....how about a Pacu Pokemon? They both are from South America.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacu

Mitja said:
Dark...wait no, just Electric, sounds a bit fancy, doesn't it?

I think that typing right there would be cool to see. Dark and Electric.

If I had to choose a South American fish, I'd choose tucunaré to have a pokémon based on

Dicas+para+a+pesca+do+Tucunar%C3%A9+-+parte+3.jpg

Actually, the one thing I want more than anything is a pokemon with a giant eyeball for a head or body.

eye-medama.jpg

One of Japan's most beloved children's characters, Medama Oyaji, is an eyeball.

heyedra.png
eye-bosses.gif
Peepingeye1.gif

Almost every fantasy video game in existence has at least one eye-based creature.

eye-guy.jpg

Same goes for Tokusatsu.

And a lot of anime.

And a lot of American cartoons.

Eyeballs are like one of THE monster tropes. Absolutely everywhere, classic, and always fun, yet we don't have even one pokemon that can be rightfully described as eyeball-themed?! Unown are almost there, but their main theme and focus is on their letter shapes.

Even if it were just an eyeball, as simplistic as voltorb, I'd love it to pieces. Tentacles wouldn't hurt, though.

Bogleech said:
Actually, the one thing I want more than anything is a pokemon with a giant eyeball for a head or body.

eye-medama.jpg

One of Japan's most beloved children's characters, Medama Oyaji, is an eyeball.

heyedra.png
eye-bosses.gif
Peepingeye1.gif

Almost every fantasy video game in existence has at least one eye-based creature.

eye-guy.jpg

Same goes for Tokusatsu.

And a lot of anime.

And a lot of American cartoons.

Eyeballs are like one of THE monster tropes. Absolutely everywhere, classic, and always fun, yet we don't have even one pokemon that can be rightfully described as eyeball-themed?! Unown are almost there, but their main theme and focus is on their letter shapes.

Even if it were just an eyeball, as simplistic as voltorb, I'd love it to pieces. Tentacles wouldn't hurt, though.

sigilyph.jpg

dusclops.jpg

dusknoir.png

.....well that came out of no where

Eyeballs and tentacles? I definitely need to check into rehab now.
And not to mention Tengela and Tangrowth.

catutie said:

How are any of those even close to what I was talking about? One is a bird-shaped thing with three eyes, the other two are fat humanoids with just one eye, and their eyes are all small. That's practically the opposite of actually BEING an eyeball, like I'm talking about :p

You sound like you think it's such a weird suggestion when tentacled eyeball monsters are even in kiddie cartoons. They're in toys, movies, video games, everything.

Bogleech said:
catutie said:

How are any of those even close to what I was talking about? One is a bird-shaped thing with three eyes, the other two are fat humanoids with just one eye, and their eyes are all small. That's practically the opposite of actually BEING an eyeball, like I'm talking about :p

You sound like you think it's such a weird suggestion when tentacled eyeball monsters are even in kiddie cartoons. They're in toys, movies, video games, everything.

It's an eyeball thingy. Most of those that you posted wasn't a body of just an eye, it was a thing with 1 eye.

I just thought about this, we don't have some type combos, I want a fire/ice pokemon and a grass/fire pokemon :D

If you guys can tell, some of these have already been made, despite there being some of them we need another of:
Koala or Panda - We already have Spinda, who is fine in my opinion.
Horse - Ponyta, Rapidash
Rabbit - Audino
A New Shark/Full Body Shark - Sharpedo outclasses them because it has a star on its butt. Better anyway.
Beetle - Heracross, Pinsir
Fossil - Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte, Omastar, Lileep, Cradily, Anorith, Armaldo, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Cranidos, Rampardos, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops (But Kabuto and Omanyte are the originals).
Wolf - Manectric does cut it, as well as Mightyena, Poochyena, Elektrike, Stoutland (At a Degree)
Albatross - I know Pelipper is a really fat Sea Gull, but its wings make me think Albatross as soon as I see it.
Water-Type Crocodile/Alligator - Are you serious? Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr. It couldn't be more obvious.

Anyway, here is who I would like to see, and hopefully at least 3 make it:
. Pacific Hagfish
. Tiger
. Bottlenose Dolphin
. Amazon River Dolphin (Even though this might not be introduced to the "French" Theme)
. Boombox
. Brine Shrimp (Anorith doesn't say Shrimp to me, neither does Corphish)
. A Fire Type Starter that is not part fighting.

Yeah, I like water types :p, so now for some evolutions I would like to see:
. Spinda = Giant [Spot] Panda
. Eevee = Steel, Poison, Bug, Dragon, etc.
. Dunsparce = Giant, Dragon-Type Tsuchinoko Monster, Very Fat
. Arbok = Part Ground/Poison-Type African/Asian Cobra
. Persian = Part Fighting/Normal-Type French Bipedal Cat with Boots, and yes, I like the Puss'n'Boots Idea.

Type Combinations:
Make one to go with Normal for every type. Girafarig and Bibarel and Meloetta are very upset at the moment.

Starters I want:
Grass/Ghost = Pumpkin of some sort, it is being released in October, you know.
Fire/Flying = Some kind of monkey (I know, but Chimchar sucked), but make it a flying spider monkey. Its main attack would probably be Acrobatics and Flame Charge.
Water/Fire - SERIOUSLY! MAKE IT! I need an Ocean Sunfish, and make its tail something like "Waterproof Flames." I really don't care, just make a Fire/Water, Ocean Sunfish!

Back