BW/BW2 What could they possibly do in Generation 5?

Why don't they do a pokemon thats stays as a fossil but is alive instead of a fossil thats just stays on the ground.

SkySheild21 said:
Why don't they do a pokemon thats stays as a fossil but is alive instead of a fossil thats just stays on the ground.

How would that work? A fossil by definition is something that's been dead for awhile...
I'd like to see them make a new fossil pairing for the G/S/C pokedex since that generation never had any fossils.

Other than your regular animals, I'm sure they'll think of 'mixed' animals. Chupacabra maybe? Lol.

jboy said:
They would have new Rotom forms I would think I mean why not?

Maybe a dragon rotom.

Bubba235 said:
^XD Thanks SDB...;)

They need some kinda grass lion...I have always hated the grass type, so a Grass Lion would totally make my Pokemon Life worth it. XP

a grass lion would be weird. I think it would be grass and normal or grass and dark

I some ideas for different Pokémon:

Hummingbird
Fancy Dog (Like a poodle or something)
Walking Stick
A Lynx/Puma
Narwhal
EDIT: Killer Whale=Kyogre. I forgot (thanks omahanime). :D
An alternate Togetic evolution (something more dragon like, but still cute).
AND NO MORE BABIES! They are cute, but just take up space. :|

TrainerXIII said:
I some ideas for different Pokémon:

Hummingbird
Fancy Dog (Like a poodle or something)
Walking Stick
A Lynx/Puma
Narwhal
Killer Whale
An alternate Togetic evolution (something more dragon like, but still cute).
AND NO MORE BABIES! They are cute, but just take up space. :|

I thought Kyogre was a killer whale

More Pokemon. Oh, wait, they do that with every generation.

They could make the main adventure longer. IMO, the maingame stuff is the best part of a Pokemon game. I don't want to beat it in 10 hours.

Believe it or not, I actually want a New Game + type feature. You keep your Pokemon, trainers are stronger, stronger wild Pokemon, better AI, etc. But that would never happen. >_<

Pokefan4000 said:
More Pokemon. Oh, wait, they do that with every generation.

They could make the main adventure longer. IMO, the maingame stuff is the best part of a Pokemon game. I don't want to beat it in 10 hours.

Believe it or not, I actually want a New Game + type feature. You keep your Pokemon, trainers are stronger, stronger wild Pokemon, better AI, etc. But that would never happen. >_<

I thought that from Hoenn to Sinnoh, they already lengthened the main story extensively. I mean, it took a lot longer to get the 8 Sinnoh badges than the Hoenn ones. Especially with the whole Galactic hideout and Mt. Coronet stuff.

Armaldo isn't an armadillo ;) So yeah armadillo is possible (*ugh Sandshrew *ugh).
This is an armadillo:
Armadillo%5B1%5D.png

And looks nothing like Armaldo:
348.png

Armaldo is based of an Anomalocaris, an extinct shrimp like creature:
anomalocaris.jpg

Sorry for the big pictures.

Pokequaza said:
Armaldo isn't an armadillo ;) So yeah armadillo is possible (*ugh Sandshrew *ugh).
This is an armadillo:
Armadillo%5B1%5D.png

And looks nothing like Armaldo:
348.png

Armaldo is based of an Anomalocaris, an extinct shrimp like creature:
anomalocaris.jpg

Sorry for the big pictures.
o_O For some reason the Anomalocaris really freaks me out.

Well I know it does, there are better pics on google, look it up if you're interested.

@ TrainerXIII, Altaria is classified as a Hummingbird.

For evos of Feebas and Magikarp, no please not. And not any Pokemon comparable to them, the represent how ugly can become beauty and how weak can become strong.

I'd love to see a pure Flying type for a change. They could base it of a cloud or something. (Drifblim are Balloons)

Flying shouldn't be a pure type. It doesn't make sense because all Flying-type Pokemon are dual types.

And if they did a cloud Pokemon, it'd most likely by Normal/Flying.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Flying shouldn't be a pure type. It doesn't make sense because all Flying-type Pokemon are dual types.

And if they did a cloud Pokemon, it'd most likely by Normal/Flying.

You've confused me. Just because they haven't done it before doesn't mean every flying pokemon has to be a dual type.

I, for one, would love to see a pure flying type.

what about a really cool dragon i mean charizard is the closet thing but...i want a evil dragon mwahahahahaha

Pokequaza said:
Well I know it does, there are better pics on google, look it up if you're interested.

@ TrainerXIII, Altaria is classified as a Hummingbird.

For evos of Feebas and Magikarp, no please not. And not any Pokemon comparable to them, the represent how ugly can become beauty and how weak can become strong.
I did, thanks!

Staraptor said:
You've confused me. Just because they haven't done it before doesn't mean every flying pokemon has to be a dual type.

I, for one, would love to see a pure flying type.
Same here I would use it on my team even it has worse stats than Bidoof.;)

Back