BW/BW2 What could they possibly do in Generation 5?

i think ditto should evolve into some sort of steel blob if it levels up with a metal powder. I also think we should have a WRESTLER (Hitmonlee: Bruce Lee), something like hitmonshow for Big Show (pro wrestler). We also need a ZOMBIE.

they will just expand the previous regions, so more preforms of pokemon (kangeskahn), porobably make a eevee form for each type but like the previous region just release to at a time (a steel evolution of eevee would be pretty cool) maybe even add a genderless Nido pokemon or make final forms of pokemon that only have 2 stages in their evolvution chain (Cacturn) or... (and i highly doubt it) maybe a preform of a legendary pokemon? (pre forms of the legendary birds or dogs would be so coll) small but with huge power...if anyone from nintendo sees my ideas...i have just copy write them lol :p :D

I would always dream for an evolution of Raichu. This new evoltution could also be something like Dark Type so it can have a broader moveset.

Some ideas I'd like to see:

-An electric antelope line that uses it's horns as lightning conductors/as lightning bolts
-A grass/psychic okapi line
-An ice reindeer/moose line with icicles hanging down from it's horns
-A dark/ice lynx (looking kinda like a cross between Glaceon and Sneasel)
-A fire bongo line
-Some kind of goat
-A cereberus evolution for Houndoom
-Some kind of Girafarig evolution
-A Stantler evolution
-A minotaur line (Fire/Dark most likely)
-A snapping turtle (Dark/Water?)

peterrab said:
Some ideas I'd like to see:

-An electric antelope line that uses it's horns as lightning conductors/as lightning bolts
-A grass/psychic okapi line
-An ice reindeer/moose line with icicles hanging down from it's horns
-A dark/ice lynx (looking kinda like a cross between Glaceon and Sneasel)
-A fire bongo line
-Some kind of goat
-A cereberus evolution for Houndoom
-Some kind of Girafarig evolution
-A Stantler evolution
-A minotaur line (Fire/Dark most likely)
-A snapping turtle (Dark/Water?)

I've drawn up a bunch or fake pokemon, including a goat pokemon and it's evolution (steel/ground), and a farfetch'd evolution (he's a swan X3 evolves with beauty. he's like a samurai-type thing. I'll have to scan them on here sometime.)
I like your ideas, but as for the houndoom idea, I really like him how he is. and I think torterra is supposed to be a snapping turtle/tortus? I don't know XP

I'm pretty sure they'll start by whipping up some unique pokemon. Then they'll take pokemon from older series like Tropius or Tauros and give them an evolution. They'll then look back into the past and make make ANOTHER line of Bird Pokemon (as if the families of Pigiot, Sweallow and Staraptor wern't enough). At least, this is what I'm hoping they won't do because the D&P pokemon to me seemed like this. Nothing fresh. :(

Id like..

2 or 3 more Eeveelutions (e.g a Ghost, Flying, Bug)
The baby Kashkanthing :L
A baby Vulpix
A evoultion of Ninetales
A evolution of Arcaine
A evoultion of Snorlax

There is too many to think of!!!!!

I want them just to release the names of all the new pokémon so we can all ponder over them :p

(clears throat)

- a flying Pachirisu evolution. Preferrably one based on learning a move so that I can get one without bending over backwards for it (Pachirisu's one of my favourites)
- Pinsir and Farfetch'd need a baby/evolution, and Jynx needs an evolution to complete that trio. Pinsir's might be cool as a Dark/Bug.
- Many type crosses have not yet happened such as Rock/Electric, Flying/Fighting, Fighting/Dark, Dark/Psychic, Water/Ghost, Dragon/EVERYTHING...

I would like to see:
1. New eeveelutions.
2. More baby Pokemon.
3. Awesome starters, not similar to the other starters sort of like lets start this lot from scratch.
4. All of the themes seem to be of greater than the last games so next stop is space or something.

MewtwoFTW said:
I would like to see:
1. New eeveelutions.
2. More baby Pokemon.

Agreed, new baby Pokemon would be cool, It would be interesting to see them make a Dragon type Eevee evo.

I'd like some of the legendary Pokémon to take basis on European and General-Western culture, which I think is viable due to Pokémon being a global thing (heck, Jun'ichi Masuda has admitted legendary Pokémon are named so they can stay the same in each language...only the birds and pixies have been renamed). I was hoping Zoloark would have been a werewolf, but oh well. Possible things they could adapt:

- Werewolves
- Vampires (no, not the sparkling ones that look like feet...blood sucking bats and stuff, similar to Zubat, but looking more gothic)
- Frankenstein's Monster? They could give it a backstory similar to Mewtwo.
- Nature Fairies? I know in Irish mythology, they say fairies are closely linked to nature, so they could have a trio of fairies, and to make sure they're not too similar to the pixies, give them different typing.
- More Ghost types, designed to look like a western-ghost, y'know, white sheet and stuff?
- Chubacabra. Would make an awesome Dark-type legendary.
- Egyption Mummies. Ghost/Ground type anyone?

And random Pokémon ideas:
- Evolutions for: Farfetch'd, Pinsir, Tauros (Minotaur much?), Jynx, Dunsparce, Ursaring, Donphan, Mawile, Sableye, Bannette, Pachirisu
- Pre-Evolutions for: Meowth, Lapras, Absol
- Split Evos for: Psyduck (Platypus, an excuse to give Misty and episode or two),
- Split Pre-Evos: Miltank and Tauros
- An Ear-wig Pokémon, Lemur Pokémon , Toucan Pokémon, Tanuki Pokémon (that knows Transform and Trick)

Also, I'd like to see the introduction of some new types...we have Dark type, so why not make a Light type, which could be weak to Bug and Psychic, but super-effective against Fighting and Ghost (Exorcisms by holy people much?) and immune to Dark. They can change the types of some previous to make them Light type (like they did with Magnemite and Magneton, making them part steel). The only evolution line I can see eligible to become Light types being:
Togepi (Light)
Togetic (Light/Flying)
Togekiss (Light/Flying)
Also, obviously, it'd mean the addition of a plate for Arceus (Luminous Plate, maybe?)

They could also then make a Light-type Eeveelution (unfortunately, Lumineon is already taken >>) possibly called Luxeon and introduce it along with a Ghost-type Eeveelution - Ghouleon.

Possible new formes for old legendaries:
- A Heatran form with Levitate would be thrown straight into the uber tier - it has to be made, if anything, for the lulz xD
- Cresselia could have a Fullmoon Forme (Psychic/Light type), with it's offensive and defensive stats flipped.

oh i know i would really love to see new type combinations like FIRE+GRASS or ICE+STEEL and how about a pure FLYING type (not arcues or kecleon)

oh and about the 5th generation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_zCAsSc5l0

I don't think flying is something that can really be typed by itself, I mean it never has. that's basically what normal/flying is.
the light type idea was good.

For the record, Turtwig is a grass turtle, but they´ve already made a fire turtle (non-starter), Torkoal.

Back