What should I play for _________?

RE: What should I play for _______?

Aren't Lady Gaga and LuxChomp the same deck? Anyways Flying_Swampert, most of the decks that you listed in your metagame are trainer based therefore I'd go with VileGar, shuts them down and hits for enough to get the OHKO on anything in their deck..

event:cities
division:seniors
metagame:luxchomp, ton of gyarados, dialgachomp, and a little vilegar and machamp but I dont expect it.
I can play: any deck really, I have all the cards.

BLG maybe. With a Lucario GL Tech. Blaziken kills Vilegar, Lux and Lucario OHKO Gyarados, fair match up against SP.

VY: Gaga has DGX, I believe, Luxchomp is just the Lux and the Chomp :p

I find 2-2 better, because sometimes it can be hard to recover Luxray X.

Event: Cities (River City Hobbies, La Crosse, WI)
Division: Masters
Metagame: Gyarados/SP
What you can play: Luxchomp or Vilegar

Weel, since the meta is unknown. Use what you've used the longest or feel more comfortable with.

Event: City Championships
Division: Senior
Metagame: 50% Vilegar, 45% Luxchomp, and 5% Random decks (aka I'm not sure what they are)
What I can play: Chenlock, Sablelock, Victoryplume (Victeebel+Vileplume w/o Spiritomb), Charizard, Gyarados, Magnelock, or Dialgachomp

~A+G

@Cimurph, the meta here in WI is all Gyarados/SP. IF it's not either of those, it's machamp. That being said, VileGar would have a good matchup against most of those.

Event: Cities
Division: Senior
Metagame: 2x BLG variants,Sablelock/Vilepluff, Gengchamp/Amphychomp,
What you can play: G-dos,Blazechomp,Luxchomp ( With 3-1 luxray),Dialgachomp,Sablelock,Chenlock.

Actually, scratch that, play Gyarados. I didn't see GenChamp on there. Just run a Luxray counter if need be.

Machamp? You might not even need to counter Luxray actually, if you can return one shot them.

Then i need to add in 5 cards?
Thats going to be hard. ( 1-1-1 Machamp +Fighting NRG + Something to get Fighting NRG) Maybe check my G-dos decklist, But it is kinda hard to find space.

No, if you need help against luxray, add a third expert belt. I've been having no problem getting my 2 out, but I have quite a bit of drawpower in my build.

Back