DPPt/HGSS What was your First Game?

RE: First Game

My first game was Ruby. My first pokemon was Mudkip named love. I remember over training it for the Elite 4 and it was level 100 by the time I had the game for a month. :p

i got trading card first (whoa thats the first one isnt it)
took it from my brother cause he never played it, he stole it back 5 years ago

ahhhh, those were the days.

first pokemon game i ever played was actually my brothers pokemon red, loved it. so for my 8th birthday my mum got me pokemon yellow, bundled with special pokemon gameboy colour, and walkthrough guide:D i still have them all.

so ya pikachu was the first pokemon i ever owned, and pidgey was the first one i ever caught. xD

First game i played was pokemon red,
first game i owned was pokemon silver, chose cyndaquil

The first game I got and played was Pokemon Red. I remember choosing Squritle and just getting addicted to playing the game.

My fist was yellow, I still have it locked in my safe....that was one of the nice things about the HG pokemon following thing, it brought back memories.

My first game was Yellow. I did not understand the game, and I sold it a year later (I was four years old). Then I bought Blue at the age of seven and I still have it.

Mine was Blue. My first pokemon ever was squirtle. Since I really wan't about the "balanced team" concept back then, my other six might as well have all been HM slaves. Lv. 10 pidgey, Lv. 18 Sandshrew, Lv. 2 Ratata, Lv. 11 Oddish, Lv. 4 Ponyta, and a Lv. 99 Blastoise which I still don't have the attention span to train to Lv. 100. XD

Since then, I have followed the franchise, and here I am. A seasoned vet of the pokemon world, and proud of it! ;P

Mine was LeafGreen. i was horrible at it. My first pokemon was a Bulbasaur named sun. My guys name was Ash (very clever, i know). /sarcasm

Blue, I got it for my birthday long ago. I replayed it a year ago and got in love all over again!

My first game was Blue. I started with Charmander, and even back in those days I trained to Lv.100 - the Pokémon I can remember on my team were Charizard, Raichu, Mewtwo... And the rest are forgotten. xP Unfortunately my Blue version reset itself after many years (during Generation 3). I think I started a new file on it after that, but I don't recall how far I got. xP

My first game was gold version. I started with chicorita (sp?) and loved it! I think i replayed through that game at least 10 times. lol I then had bought at least one game from every generation.

My first game was pokemon diamond. :3
Then after that I bought the gba games, then pearl and so on...

My first game was good ole Pokemon Blue. I got my grass starter and then it was a party from there. One of the best Pokemon games out there for sure. :D
WP

Back