What's the stupidest thing you've done on PokeBeach?

The stupidest thing i ever did was: I got to the finals of a tourny, and forgot about it for a week and then continued to forget about my double elimination round. :(

^One too many.

My stupidest was minimodding. And I made a typo while doing so. -ω-
ex.
actual: Mods look it up.
vision: Mods lock it up.

I don't remember making that typo.
I was framed!!!

Win has been said many times.

The stupidest thing over done? Being a n00b and getting ideas about computer art. I set up a shop and failed.

I said "win" because I knew that some idiot was gonna be like "OMG U AGREE" or troll at me for saying "Win". By the way, you just lost the game.

Ah! When I mistakenly told someone they were on the wrong thread when in turn they were on the correct thread.

I forgot the rules and advertised a site through PM. Luckily, I won't make that mistake again in seeing that I learned my lesson from a ban.

Edit: Looks like I also have received a warning for censoring a swear word. Add that to the list of stupid things I have done here.

Creating the "dmaster SMASH!!!!!! O_O", not seeing the potential dangers....

I didn't read the rules and made another account, learned from that, never gonna do it again.....LOL

Hahahaha you're right Avrik's post is EPIC given his now banned-ness. I was kinda hoping to find myself on your thread bacon, I've done very fail things :p, but I'm not famous enough, hunh?

I had this avatar of a ivysaur spanking Gardenia(I think it was her) with vine whip. I personally thought it was hilarious and good for the whole family, but dmaster didn't think the same. >_> At least he just asked me to take it down, I don't think he warned me...

Also defending that guy who said that tauros had a evolution in the 5th gen. -_-

And there were countless times where people pissed me off here and I said something to them. Now I'm wondering how I still have a warning level of 0....

Back