• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Wii Man Want Celebi and other CMT stuff for states please come and look!!!!!!!!

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H meta stuff Promocroak, KGL W to RH out my Jumpluff deck!!!

Thanks, and do you have any of my RH deck needs?

RE: Wii Man's trade hub H meta stuff Promocroak, KGL W to RH out my Jumpluff deck!!!

My:
Flygon x

Your:
rh machamp sf
1-1 kgl
promocroak

Let me know, thanks.

I said 5 post ago that I don't need the Flygon X anymore, do you have any of my RH deck needs??

How about my

1x Smeargle UD
1x Kingdra LA RH
1x HP Rare Candy RH

Your:
RH DCE HGSS

@ Azelf
You ar braging about your RH Cyrus's but you don't offer them?? I can upgrade if you like.
@ El Radar
I want to wait and see if Azelf master offers his Cyrus's if he does sorry, if not you will probably get it.

They aren't for trade. I had to give up half my of deck supplies for them.

Oh and El Radar do you have any of my RH deck wants or is that it??

Oh, Azelf just saw you post, Do have any other of my RH deck wants??

Also @Azelf if not I will probably go with El Radar.

I have an extra Holon Phantoms Grass Energy. If you prefer the new player rewards energy, I have a grass one of that instead.

I don't care Holo is holo, does this sound good?
your:
1x Smeargle UD
1x Kingdra LA RH
1x HP Rare Candy RH
2x Holo Grass energy

My:
RH DCE HGSS
and all on your side are NM condition correct?? and what color is the background of the HP Rare Candy I forget.

Yes, that sounds good. The cards are NM; the exception is the rare candy, there are a couple small (and I mean small) creases. LMK if this is a problem.

The card looks like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Holon-Phantoms-Uncommon-Rare-Candy-90-/250669383678?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5d0f3ffe

It sounds good to me, PM me you info so we can trade. You send first of cource.

Bump #1 Help me RH out my deck!!!

Do you have any Blaziken FB, or Blaziken FB LvX for trade?

Depends what you offer :/

I really want to save it for BIG RH deck wants.

I have the following for your Jumpluff deck
1 Hoppip
1 Sunflora
2 Holo Grass energy(1 player reward, 1 from Holon Phantoms)
2 Bebe Search(league promo)
1 Palmer's Contribution

Everything listed above is RH in some way, whether it's league promo or the actual RH form of the card, except the Sunflora. That's all I could find that you needed for your deck, which is kind of funny considering they are all listed as "throw ins" lol

I call them throw-ins because of their low $ value, pass sorry. :(

I understand, but that's all I had from your wants. Didn't see anything else of interest on my list?

Back