BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/17/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Grrr.... people on that other sight are unhelpful. they say"if you could trade me a JEREMY or a PCNY i will think about it xD
I am never gonna get that darkrai :(

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/17/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

xxashxx i'm can't really clone anything for you until i get a new Ds.It will be very soon.I can still do battles with my Dsi though.

Thanks,PDC

Jahllar said:
Grrr.... people on that other sight are unhelpful. they say"if you could trade me a JEREMY or a PCNY I will think about it xD
I am never gonna get that darkrai :(

Do you want free PCNY Pokemon and JEREMEY as well? As long as you clone your copies and trade back them you can have mine for free.:)

Really?! that would be wonderful! and i am sorry about last night, I was being rushed by my parents...

CMT for 10aniv Deoxys.

palkia dialga clash said:
CMT for 10aniv Deoxys.

You mean the Space C one? Ok. You have to clone it. I will wait for you to get your DS first. Jahllar Yeah I can do that as long as you clone and trade back each of the JEREMEY's and PCNY's.:)

Wait nevermind I have it.Btw want to battle later?

If you wany to. I use Ubers though. I don't compete much because I am a cheap EV trainer.:)

Ubers?!Iv'e beaten Those before.Use the rules on the front page right?

No thanks. Do you have a Ditto? I need one for Jahllar. Thanks.:)

Yes do you need one will Certein Iv's Ev's Nature?(And I'd take that as a No to the battle Lolz Right?)

ash would you do my worlds 09 weavile for your 09 vg milotic jappaneese and the 08 lucario?

Nevermind I traded a crappy Ho-oh not shiny for one off the GTS. Thanks anyway though.:) Pythgoras. That is my want list. Look up higher for the ones I have.:)

ash the 09 weavile is in your event wants and the milotic and the lucario are in your events.

Do you have the Weavile? If so what do you want for it?:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/17/09 See post #158 on how to

pythagoras said:
ash would you do my worlds 09 weavile for your 09 vg milotic jappaneese and the 08 lucario?

um that

Ok. Sure. I need your FC. Are you able to clone?:) EDIT. Update: I now have all English Pokemon Ranger Pokemon. Coming Soon: World 09 Weavile.:)

I can clone From now on anytime beacause i now have my Ds Wi-Fi set up.

Oh ok. You have an AR for your DSi now then? Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 08/25/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Update: I now have the WORLD O9 Weavile. It is at level 30 UT and it will have to be cloned first.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back