BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 03/18/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

Are you going to get Black/White anytime soon? Also,(off topic) this is the first time I ever seen you not use a smiley face!

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 03/18/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

I suggest putting "4th Gen Trading ONLY" somewhere in the title. It can help cut down the questions you're tired of people asking about B/W.

dmaster out.

jboy said:
Are you going to get Black/White anytime soon? Also,(off topic) this is the first time I ever seen you not use a smiley face!

I did not use a Smiley Face because it upset me to see someone post a rude remark in my thread. I probably will not get B/W until after I get SS first XD. Could be 2 years unless I get lucky XD.:)

dmaster said:
I suggest putting "4th Gen Trading ONLY" somewhere in the title. It can help cut down the questions you're tired of people asking about B/W.

dmaster out.

I can't because I only have room for the stuff that is there now. I could try to squeeze in 4th gen only or something like that but I will give it a try XD.:)

GREENMONKEYDUMP said:
No, I have all of the DS games. My wifi will only work with b/w. Go figure...

What type of Wi-Fi do you have? If it is the Adaptor thingy you need to download then one for the 4th gen games also in order for you to get on Wi-Fi on all games. However you need to disable one program at a time in order for the Wi-Fi to work. I don't think they will both work simultainiously though. Try it and see what happens XD. However I think only one can be enabled at one time though. Also if you can put in your router info into your DS then you can get on directly and have better range. Mine is connected directly.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 03/18/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway 4th gen o

What is the problem XD? I might be able to help. Depending on the type of problem XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 03/18/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway 4th gen o

Do you have a DSi or DSi XL? If so change the setting in your DS to WPA and enter the router password. (If you know the Password). If that does not work contact your internet service and they will send a tech out to change the router setting for you so you can get onto W3 setting. Most routers nowadays require that you use W3 setting for you DS to get on Wi-Fi and still use the internet at the same time. That should help XD. That is the best advice I can give you man.:)

There is something interfering with your connection to your games XD. What errors are you getting? You may need to check www.nintendowifi.com for the problem XD. Do you have all the right settings for your games set right?:)

Yeah sure but how can we trade XD?:)

If we can't trade then I can't check your thread XD. Try to get tech support to get all your games to work XD.:)

You don't understand. You can't trade from a 4th gen game to a 5th gen game and vise versa because they have it fixed so you can't see each other on each game XD. I can't trade unless you use one of your 4th gen games.:)

I can't do that. I am so busy at the LDS church now that I am not be able to be on here that often. I am a pretty busy guy now XD. It is fun but busy at the same time XD.:) EDIT: I will be adding my thread banner when I have more time as my friend made me a new one XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/12/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway 4th gen o

BUMP I have a new thread banner now. Also got 2 more events but not adding them yet as I need to get them legit checked first.:)

EDIT: I now have 26 new Pokewalker events. I have yet to add them and wiil when I get more time XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/12/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway 4th gen o

BUMP: I will be adding my 26 new events as soon as I can. I just trasfered them to Platinum today. So I hope within the next few days XD.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/21/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway 4th gen o

UPDATE: I have now added my 26 new Pokewalker events. Some I may have forgotten to add because they are doubles but can't remember which ones I forgot to add.

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/26/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway 4th gen o

CML for hadou wave shiny mew

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/26/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway 4th gen o

My Hadou Shiny Mew is a hack. I have been trying to get a legit one for the longest time. Pick anything that I have marked legit XD. The other events that are not marked have either been checked or have not been checked. The ones that say legit are the ones that have been checked by the checkers at Pokemon Secure XD.:)

I will have shiny raquaza and i dont really mind if the shiny mew is legit or not

It is a hack and I try not to trade hacks weather the trader wants it or not because they end up getting spammed XD.:)

Ok so the shiny raquaza is hacked

I have a Shiny hacked Rayquaza with 438 SP ATK and Maxed HP and ATTACK is 359 XD. Thanks though but no thanks XD.:)

which one fo your shiny legendary pokemon are not hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back