(1) English Names Revealed for Latest Batch of News, New Type Changes [9/13]

Kitana Coldfire said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
Shiny Fennekin was confirmed fake. All the starter shinies were confirmed fake.

Shoot, must have missed that. Oh well, just leaves more to be anticipated ^^

Now we shall soft reset to be the first to know lol

Pokewiz1999 said:

Which shiny? The black-red one? Or the purple Fennekin? Both/all?

Baktwerel said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Which shiny? The black-red one? Or the purple Fennekin? Both/all?

I'm pretty sure no shiny starters have been confirmed as real. Not sure which one I'm talking about though lol.

1233533_204399019720790_1051632127_n.png

I mostly know these. Out of them only Gogoat and Skrelp are a sure thing, the rest is questionable. Although the purple bottomed Flabébé looks conviencing too thanks to the sparkles.

Baktwerel said:
1233533_204399019720790_1051632127_n.png

I mostly know these. Out of them only Gogoat and Skrelp are a sure thing, the rest is questionable. Although the purple bottomed Flabébé looks conviencing too thanks to the sparkles.

The starter ones on that are fake. The seahorse (Brain dead) is fake too I believe.

Pokewiz1999 said:
The starter ones on that are fake. The seahorse (Brain dead) is fake too I believe.

All 3? Ok good to know. What about Sylveon though?

And Skrelp was used by one of the developers (Masuda I believe? Not sure) during a presentation. Pretty sure that makes it legit.

Oh well at least Gogoat, Flabébé and Skrelp are something. (sorry I edited my post, didn't want to doublepost)

Baktwerel said:
Oh well at least Gogoat, Flabébé and Skrelp are something. (sorry I edited my post, didn't want to doublepost)

Skrelp is more likely just lighting and sylveon actually wasn't confirmed fake but was before everyone faked shinies so it might be real.

zappy800 said:
Baktwerel said:

Skrelp is more likely just lighting and sylveon actually wasn't confirmed fake but was before everyone faked shinies so it might be real.

I don't think cel-shaded graphics can change color depending on colored lighting, they vary their shading in accordance to the light source's position.

I normally could care less about shinies, but shiny Male Meowstic NEEDS to be yellow (if for no other reason that so I can name one "Tails")

Reggie McGigas said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
Pretty sure it's fake as well.

Gogoat, Sylveon, and Skrelp are real. The starters are not.
Something says they'd have set starter PIDs and stats for the demos, thus no shinies. No way to test this though :/

zappy800 said:
Baktwerel said:

Skrelp is more likely just lighting

lighting doesnt magically shift around colors. Its real.

Diantha's text box it pink-ish. The only characters I've seen with colored boxes (Sycamore, Shauna, Tierno, Trevor, Serena/Calem, etc.) are important. Could this be more evidence to Diantha being the champion?

>Majority of post discusses Fennekin's potential inspiration
>Starts a debate about shiny legitimacy
My work here is done, it seems xD

As for Diantha's text box being a different color, that may just be because she's a non-generic NPC who has at least some significant importance. Although, the way they describe her reminds me of B/W Bianca for some reason. I wouldn't mind her being the champion, though, especially if they built up her story like they did Wally's.

Aug_Gusto said:
Diantha's text box it pink-ish. The only characters I've seen with colored boxes (Sycamore, Shauna, Tierno, Trevor, Serena/Calem, etc.) are important. Could this be more evidence to Diantha being the champion?

Well shes a character, not a random guy you battle on route one, of course she has a colored box.

ECHOxLegend said:
Aug_Gusto said:

Well shes a character, not a random guy you battle on route one, of course she has a colored box.

Well, the Team Flare Scientists don't have colored text boxes, and they aren't exactly random people either. I'm not sure if the gym leaders have colored boxes... this is all confusing.

As it stands, no, the gym leaders don't have colored boxes. She is definitely going to be an "important" character, whether it be champion or mentor.

Drokas said:
xxashxx said:
It is a mobile version so the 3DS should be able to handle it. I was just wondering if anyone knew or not XD. As long as the sprites are JPEG it should work and the mobile versions has to be basic XD. There are mobile versions of Google and Neoseeker so why not the PGL XD. I am sure it will be pretty basic though for mobile users.:)

Yeah, pretty sure they made a mobile version precisely because of the 3DS browser. The more compact, the faster. I mean, Pokémon's and Nintendo's official websites also have a mobile(/3DS) version.
By the way, are you guys sure there's gonna be another Dream World? I don't see nothing about it just by looking at the new screenshots. No option/menu, nothing. o_O I think the new PGL is more like a Facebook timeline but only with your X&Y game data (game progress, photos from the game, your trades, news and events, rating battles, etc).

Yeah they will be uploading it the week of October 1st-12th XD. 6th gen DW opens on the day of the games release XD. Check their closure notice for gen 5 XD.:)

Back