(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also... Why doesn't WPM just contact nintendo themselves and not the lawyer? Gets the problem over and done with much more quickly.

"What would be the approximate time when WPM receives his copy of the game? If it is something like a week I might have to punch a homeless man. >:0"

LOL, that just made me giggle xD

And about Zurrugu...that baffles me too...I like how the design is weird, and not cutesy, but I don't at all see how it's dark or fighting...I was gonna use it though, until I saw it's pitiful attack stat -_-

NOA is a subdivision of Nintendo Co. Ltd, and has the exact same power, It's name "of America" does not involve a legal and unique jurisdiction of it's own control.
@PSI ground, how the **** can the sprites be fair use if they were not official released, and are taken from ROMs?

I understand how we all want to "grab" reasons for our favorite websites not to be "punished" but coming up with dumb legal arguments like yours won't help anybody.

Yeah, I was disappointed to see the much sought after Dark/Fighting type being wasted on that. I mean, I suppose it is kind of funny and cute, but I wanted an awesome looking Dark/Fighting 'mon whose appearance fit the typing.
Can't wait to see the explanation they pull out of their butts for this one.

Exactly, they could have done MUCH better with both design and stats. I'm curious to see what it's classification is and the Pokedex entries for both forms.

@Tarazuma: Yeah, like darklazerman said before your post, it seems electric more than anything really. Dark-fighting is still an interesting type combination though, I guess.

And I'm glad that comment got to someone. (Too bad I was serious :|)

I also forgot to mention earlier that this generation has added way more fire types than any other generation so far. Generation I had 11, while generations II, III, and IV each added 6 new ones to the fold. Generation V added 15 new fire types. I officially love them (a reason why I can forgive them for...Zuruggu **shudder**).

The only problem now is which one to use...if not then to have a whole team of fire types, something that has been terribly denied to me in past games.

Yooooo, what's with all the hate on Zuruggu? That's one gangsta lizard Pokemon we got! (pants on the ground, ohlol)
Sure, it looks NOTHING like its typing, and its stats may not be the best, but isn't appearance all that matters? :B
...Oh, wait. It's personality. :x

Yeah, they are finally adding some fire types I like. Well I only like the anteater, chandelier, and fire moth, but I am having a hard time choosing between them o_O

Here's my personal explanation for the typing:

The Dark typing comes from the fact that Zuruggu and Zuruzukin look as if they are inappropriately stripping off their pants, most likely in front of young children. They are like the creepy old men of the Pokemon universe, which makes them evil.

The Fighting typing comes from the idea that they will have to fight off the police chasing after them in response to their Dark typing.

Oh, I LOVE the anteater... Sucks that I'm getting White though. But that chandelier will be a KILLER with that Sp. Atk stat. Not that I really care for competitive battling, but it could help you fly through gym battles, I'm sure. :p

@PokeMontage: LMAO!! That's perfect. x3

Maybe they will say that Zuruggu is a cowboy or how ManhattanTheStar said a 'gangter'. Because it seems to have its hands in its pocket.

@Manhattan: Ok, let me put it this way...when it evolves, it turns orange and gains a mohawk, cape, and red dot at the end of its tail.

Omf, I just died so bad at Pokemontage's explanation! xDDD

And wait, the anteater is black exclusive? Is there a list of the version exclusives yet?

@Tarazuma: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=86927
Someone stated that the list isn't complete, and that the two bugs are exclusives. They also said the two similar looking Fighting types are exclusives, but I think they're just the new Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee. :3

@Manhattan: I just thought about putting Zuruggu or its evo in a pokemon musical contest and playing "pants on the ground" while it is performing. o_O

@Poke Montage: So Zuruggu is Pedo Bear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back