(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zapydos2: The cookies are in the mail. :D

Can't wait to see these guys in action (the pokemon sprites, not the cookies).

@Fire Master Yes, it is some feminism xD

And does Wailord have a new sprite? If so, omf, I love it, so adorable! And I'm glad Feraligatr kept his HGSS at least...Idk why they just didn't use all the good HGSS sprites, and all the good DPP sprites, instead of it being random...

I agree Tarazuma. They should have put it up to a vote or something.

1. DP sprite
2. Platinum sprite
3. HGSS sprite
4. They all suck, make a new sprite

I bet they'll be even better animated! I am pretty disappointed, though, at the fact that most of the gen 1 sprites were just the same they were in DPPT and HGSS. But, then again, last time we didn't get a sprite update, they made awesome updates with HGSS. I'm hoping for pokemon Dark Green and Light Blue! (really, what other names could they name them?)

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking Pokemontage.

And I wonder if all the past gen sprites will be animated like the new ones? If so, that might have something to do with why they chose certain sprites (though they could have been non-lazy and made them all from scratch and animated, lol)

Yep even Charmmander has been updated with animation.
a0i8zm.jpg

Hm... It's too bad they just reused the Diamond/Pearl Arceus sprite, but hopefully the animation will make it look nice.

The reworks on some of the older sprites look nice. The one thing that makes me extremely happy is the Deoxys Normal Forme sprite. It's so perfect. :0

Edit: Also, here are the shiny sprites, in case others didn't get to see them: Click.

@Fire_master....That is what I would like to know.Excuse me but what are you saying dear friend?

Yeah, Deoxys does have a nice sprite.

One thing I'd like to know - why did they make 3 different sprites for Beautifly and Dustox, each one in exactly the same pose? Why didn't they just reuse the same one? Some Pokemon NEEDED new sprites, but they wasted time on that? P.S. the ones you made for HGSS were better than these new ones.

...and they used Noctowl, Porygon 2, Murkrow, Misdreavus's sprites from Platinum, which were not good, when they should have used their HGSS sprites, which were much better.

I honestly think they just reached into a bag.

Medicham looks exactly like how it looked before, but its arms are in a slightly different angle. 3:<
I hope the animation won't be a let down. D:

EDIT: Wow, those shiny sprites... <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back