(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark Oh I am very sorry.....Sometimes I tend to get turned about.I must get more sleep.

I think a problem with many of the sprites is that their outlines are so incredibly dark and thick. They should thin out and be made lighter in some areas.

Frankly, it looks like a coloring book.

It is trying to have that anime feel to it which I can see is where the animation arrives.

These Pokémon evolve at surprisingly high levels. Wargle is evolved into at lv.52. Jihead evolves at lv.64!!!

I believe that since so many pokemon this generation evolve at such high levels, there will be more battles to level up our pokemon throughout the game. Or at least I hope so for the sake of having the final form of the emo dragon ready for the E4.

Seems like they are making the evolutions wait for Pokemon until they reach a higher level in the games. Which means more training/battles.

I hope that it will be easier to evolve your Gabite (level 48). I'd really hate to do a ton of grinding post-game.

Thanks for correcting the mistake ManhattanTheStarr.

For once I am getting the water starter
And IMO N's toy room theme makes him sound like a stalker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XOflmzveIw
N's regular them make him sound like a sorcerer that uses a lot of wands.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-1zjfhlm_o

I really like how they meshed the Team Plasma storyline with the gym badge-collecting storyline and how the two connect at the Pokemon League. A very fitting stage for a final battle indeed. I just wish I had the game already...

Does anyone know what's up with hihidaruma's alternate form? How does it get like that?

These game are gonna be awesome!!! I already have an idea of whos gonna be o my team!
Pokemon Black!! :D

Hihidaruma can go into "Daruma mode" when it's HP is below 50%. I think it is an ability that it may have. I'm not sure of its advantages.

Fire Master- one of its abilities is that it transforms into an alternate form when down to 50% hp or less. Daruma mode's advantages are that its defense and special defense are MUCH higher, and something that could be an advantage (maybe?) is that your special attack and physical attack get switched.

According to Bulbapedia:
A few certain Hihidaruma have access to a second Forme, when they are low on health. In this form, they turn blue and become more like a daruma doll. They also gain Psychic-type as a secondary type, and experience increased special attack stat and lowered attack statistics.

Wow, that's very interesting indeed. Thanks guys for clearing that up for me. Although if it is an ability, I know it won't really affect me since I want a hihidaruma with Encourage. :D

Wow, I just noticed that only two of each starter end in the same letter.
TsutarjA,Janoby,JarodA
PokabU,ChaobuU,Enbuoh<
MijumarU,FutachimarU,Daikenki

No. Talking. About. Roms. On. This. Site. (cough cough google is your friend cough cough). I'm not sure- global link isn't open yet. On the smogon forums, they have complete movesets for all the isshu pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back