(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bugaham: I smell mini-modding...

I asked this question before, but no one seemed to know:

When is the approximated time for the arrival of the japanese games in america? In other words, when might WPM be getting his copy?

awesome thx. and honestly i assume its pp style or similar. or maybe even choose a type and get a random of tht type..That would b epic lol. XD

anyone have any suggestions abt this team (not complete yet) like who owuld round it out well?:
Bufaloon
Ononokusu
Zororark
Sazando

fyi are the weights on smogon too? ik thats not Battle relevent but im curious as to who the heaviest non legendary gen 5 is

Lol Manhattan you're insanely obsessed with Zuruzukin now xD It's interesting because it basically sheds its skin with the new form underneath and wears the skin like a hoodie. It's just a shame it's attack is so pitifully low for a fighting type ><

And can someone with the game please explain more about Hihidaruma Daruma mode, please.

@coalsonicmario, well zuruzukin is a lizard and gamageroge is the frog. So I guess the frog then, even though it's not QUITE as bad as I expected it to be (the tadpole form is hideous though)

@mlouden03: Looks alright to me. I personally wouldn't have both dragons of the same team, just because both on their own can have such great teams built by or around them.

(By the way, I don't battle competitively either, although I do know all about the tiers, etc.)

Both Sazando and Ononokusu seem very promising, Sazando with its special capabilities and Onono (get it? "Oh, no! It's an Ononokusu!") as a great physical dragon. The third basic dragon...eh.

If I used any dragon it would be Ononokusu, I love it's design and pure dragon type :3 Though I like Crimgan too, he's basically Ononokusu Jr. o-O

And Tensho, yep, you're right, I forgot about that lol.

The tadpole looks worried because it is thinking: "OH NOEZ! GAME FREAK NEVA FINISHED MA DESIGN! I'MA FREAK!"

But thankfully it improves with evolution. Bull frog pokemon ftw.

@coalsonicmario19: Oh yeah, people did used to hate on poor miju...

I believe that a lot of people didn't really think of miju's potential when it was first revealed and for a while thereafter. When the anime showed it using its shell as a shield, and shell blade was revealed as a move from the BW demo bus, people started thinking "Oh, well, that looks pretty cool. Never thought of it that way." Then of course everyone began speculating if the "shell blade" meant miju would evolve into a samurai otter. Everyone loves samurai's, so naturally it stuck. When the actual evos were shown, people couldn't help but be a little dissapointed, but feel they are still great designs regardless.

Yeah, you're exactly right Fire Master, that's how it was with me, as I would have really loved to see a water/fighting starter. I do love the design of it's last form, but totally wasted type potential there, and yet there is another fire fighting instead. 0 sense -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back