(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tarazuma: LMAO at the Machoke and Machamp thing. XDDD
Don't get me started on what they would look like.. O_O
But I REALLY hated how female Sneasels had an extremely small ear, female Houndooms had VERY short horns, and female Meganiums' stems were so stubby. 3:<

EDIT: Oh shi-- Drifblim's female counterpart.

I think they did it this time to suit the taste of female fan. Because I know as a guy, I only capture male pokemon if I can help it unless I'm concerned with breeding of course.

@ManhattenTheStarr

One of the most genius thing they have done is the female Wobbuffet, priceless.

@tensho same here..literally ALL of my pokemon in HG SS are male..except for my 1 in 7 female Chikorita. i seem to have a knack for getting fem starters..my pearl chim was a fem too..as wella s LG Bulba

Yep, all that annoyed me too Manhatten ><

And Tensho, I'm female, but I usually use male monsters as well (unless they are something obviously feminine, or I prefer female) mostly cause I'm just huge a huge fangirl of like Hypno and Feraligatr <3

I actually like both formes of the Burunkeru, one is like an adorable fat old fogey, and the other is just <333 jellyfish queen :3

Let's wrap this up before we are SERIOUSLY off topic. And does anyone have access to all the difference gender form this time?

@Tensho: OH LAWD. I remember my first time seeing a female Wobbuffet in Pearl. I was dying. XD

I'd always use 3 males, and 3 females. I would NEVER break that trend... But now, I think I'll use 4 males, and 2 females. :p

EDIT: Not that I know of, Tensho... I would love to see all of the gender differences. The only differences that I've seen is Mamepato's final evolution, and the squid thing. D:

Where's a picture of the female only vulture and N seems like a bit of a weird character to me by WPM's descriptions N does seem mysterious and powerful

The 4th gen ones were so bad though, it's like whoopee, Butterfree has an extra pixel, Scizor's a little thick around the hips, Pikachu broke it's tail, they need to go big or go home with the gender diffs >:O

Disappointed, but feel like a huge improvement. Next topic, does anyone know the origin of species of the Kubarumo line and Chobomaki line, those two interest me greatly.

LMFAO, Tarazuma!! xDDD
An extra pixel... xB

But yah, they weren't all that great... but seeing only 2 Pokemon with gender differences in B/W isn't enough. 3:<

Regarding Daruma Mode, does it mean that only Hihidaruma captured at certain place has that ability or once you reach that stage of the game, all Hihidaruma can goes into Daruma mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back