(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mlouden03 Sazando, the 3 headed Dark/Dragon pokemon is the new pseudo, what are you talking about?

Aren't the hydra's and Ononokuusu Psuedo's anyway i'm loving the battle between N and the main character, the legendary battle place looks epic.

Jeez, I just noticed something...Barujina is un-usable...omf, it's so unfair what they are doing with some of these stats -_- Screwing some awesome designs out of being usable in the game...she's even worse off then Jaroda T-T yet takes to lvl 54 to evolve, with only 65 attack....

@Tarazuma: Tsk, I know... She learns all these physical and special moves, but her stats aren't even going to support them. 3:<
Good thing I care more about looks than stats. xB

I do too, but it sucks that the ones we like can barely do anything >< like my Hypno, I still use him anyways, but sometimes it's tough ><

Just reading translation on Smogon, and one of the ability, Harvester: Can recycle a berry automatically, isn't this cheating?

And my poor Medicham... sometimes. She's always getting screwed over because of her suckish HP and defense stats. 3:<
Funny how none of Medicham's base stats go over 100. xD

It seems like most of the Pokemon in B/W don't have such great stats. I mean... LOOK AT THE STARTERS! I heard Tsutaja's final evolution has some pretty lame stats, and Pokabu's final evolution's speed and defense sucks. O_O
But I must fight it... I will use my gangsta lizard even if his stats suck as well. T^T

No, Tensho... it's strategy. >:B

And our musketeers anti dark party, Justice Heart: Dark Attacks do no damage and boost attack.

I'm sorry, but if the Vulture Pokemon really is a female-only species, you can't help but notice what it's name sounds like lmao.

GF realized that they could get away with the Playboy bunny, so they tried another inappropriate reference.

TM 79 - Ice Breath - 40 BP - 100% Accuracy - Special - Ice Type - Always gets a Critical Hit. No wonder it's only 40 bp, or else we are in big trouble.

The poison version of Muddy water and Surf, TM 34 - Sludge Wave - 95 BP - 100% Accuracy - Special - Poison Type - May poison opponent, hits everyone in Doubles/Triples.

What's the point in having a move that always gets a critical hit? Mine as well just give it 80 BP with no added effect and call it a day.

Yeah, but it still seems silly to have a move that always critical hits.

...Although a Pokemon with Sniper that learns Ice Breath would be awesome.

Techno Buster: Special Normal PP: 5 Power: 85 / Accuracy: 100 Effect: If user is holding a Plate, this attack's type depends on the Plate held. Why are they making this attack?

@mlouden03, at smogon forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back