(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"PANTS ON THE GROUND?" LMAO, I AM DYING SO BAD. IS THAT A REAL SONG?

and wow, yeah, some of the version exclusives make no sense if they are trying to do a "black/white" motif...wooguru is in black and the vulture is in white?! no sense...maybe they are doing an "opposite" motif then...

@Manhattan: Isn't that a little unfair to the Drowzee line? I mean, sure, there was that one little girl in fire red, but repeat offenders are the most dangerous. Right? O_O

@Taruzuma: "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground,

Gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground."

(Composed and sang by a black man auditioning for last season's American Idol)

I kid you not.

Oh, my beloved Hypno was a born child molester >=D Just look at the official T shirt made of him!

hypno062608.png

AND LMAO AT THAT SONG FIRE MASTER. THAT IS SOOOO ZURUGU'S THEME NOW.

@Tarazuma: Yes, it basically is a real song. x3
And they really have been doing the whole opposite thing for the exclusives. Like how... Wooguru is a male only species of an eagle, and Barujiina is a female only species of a vulture. The bugs are pretty much counterparts as well, but it sucks that the kissyface bug stays a pure Bug type unlike its counterpart that becomes Bug/Steel. 3:<

@Fire_Master: You never know what them Drowzees and Hypnos do "behind the scenes". O_O

Great, now every time I run into one of those in the game, that song will be in my head. That just made Zuruggu cool in my book.

@Manhattan: What would be hilarious is if a kid trainer owns a Zuruggu or its evo. I noticed some kid "construction workers" who might be good candidates as fighting-type users. Imagine one of them sending out Isshu's pedo-lizard. 0_o

I fear for those children.

I will name my dark?fighting guy a fool because he is a fool with his pants on the ground also i hope that letter is fake it sounds fake.

Thanks for the spritesheet link Rotom!

But ugh, I can't beleive they used Hypno's boring D/P sprite instead of his awesome HGSS one >.<

@Tarazuma: I know, she really does. I mean, she's wearing an apron made of bones (which is coolaid). And I think it's about time GF made a female only Pokemon that actually looks fearsome. >:3

@Fire_Master: You seriously crack me up. XD

Also, those sprites look nice. WAY better than the really crunchy lookin' sprites we got. X_X

EDIT: You know, I really can't wait to see how all of the older sprites will be animated. I'm hoping for something good from Medicham. :33

Yeah, exactly, all the female only ones have been either a joke (jynx and miltank) or way too frail looking, which I don't really mind, but it's nice to have some variety. Not all females are delicate and frail, as Barujina proves >=D

Some of those sprites are nice. Much better than some of the crud that they've been making lately (I'm looking at you, Platinum Quagsire).

...some are still pretty bad, though.

@Taruzuma: Is that some feminism I sense? :3

I agree that it's good that the female-only vulture is bulkier than other such pokemon.

And those sprites...**sobs**...B - E - A - Utiful!!

(5 virtual cookies for whoever gets the above movie reference)

Those sprites are pretty cool. I don't like swampert's new sprite though.

edit: Woah, Mence is recolored and looks epic!

Lol, what the heck is the Flying-type Gym leader wearing? She lives on an Air Force base and that's what she chose to put on?

The other trainer sprites are all really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back