(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

why does everyone think that the pokemon on the right has beak like a duck? i see it as its hair style or something. other than that the silhouettes look a little weird to me but we will just have to wait and see.

cristian_flores said:
why does everyone think that the pokemon on the right has beak like a duck? i see it as its hair style or something. other than that the silhouettes look a little weird to me but we will just have to wait and see.

Yes, but we've been waiting for sooo long!

well hopefuly it's leaked after school.
i reckon zorua will evolve by using the event rakiou entei and suicine.

Click Here for Source

According to the above Japanese News Blog, which has been posting other respectably true information about other things, has apparently posted information leaks from Corocoro. No pictures yet though.

In summary:

1) New battle system is like Super Mario RPG, where pressing the button at the right time increases the damage, but decreases it if your timing is wrong.

2) New region is based off Chugoku-Shikoku just like that brilliant guy a few pages back theorized in his incredibly long and well-researched post.

3) The Grass starter is named Kaedenta, the Fire starter is called Cowen (Probably not Cow-related, that's just the romanization. It's actually closer to Kouen.), and the Water starter is called Rakkoru.

4) There is some sort of restriction on trading rare Pokemon over from the previous games. A time limit or something.

5) Zoroa is obtained from trading the Lock Capsule over from HG/SS.

6) Zoroa/Zoroark can transform their appearance to that of other Pokemon.

Some of this may be mistranslated thought, not to mention that it may be fake, so take it with a grain of salt and some pepper.

Patchouli said:
Click Here for Source

According to the above Japanese News Blog, which has been posting other respectably true information about other things, has apparently posted information leaks from Corocoro. No pictures yet though.

In summary:

1) New battle system is like Super Mario RPG, where pressing the button at the right time increases the damage, but decreases it if your timing is wrong.

2) New region is based off Chugoku-Shikoku just like that brilliant guy a few pages back theorized.

3) The Grass starter is named Kaedenta, the Fire starter is called Cowen (Probably not Cow-related, that's just the romanization. It's actually closer to Kouen.), and the Water starter is called Rakkoru.

4) There is some sort of restriction on trading rare Pokemon over from the previous games. A time limit or something.

Some of this may be mistranslated thought, not to mention that it may be fake, so take it with a grain of salt and some pepper.

Stop making me confused =(

I want to believe it but I can't.

cristian_flores said:

I saw the point as the back of its head too c:

Sorry, but the leaking talk a couple pages back broke me. XDD Anywhoo, I'd be nice if the above post's info is correct.^^

kaorusquee said:
Sorry, but the leaking talk a couple pages back broke me. XDD Anywhoo, I'd be nice if the above post's info is correct.^^

I dont know, Mario RPG style? It's a very weird theory/information and i don't think it will work...

Irishkappa208 said:
I don't know, Mario RPG style? I don't think it will work...

Well it is game freak; they can take anything and made it brilliant, if it is true, I'd expect it to be really awesome.

Augh, if they changed the battle style to that of the Mario RPG, I would probably be terrible at it...D:
Like the one in the Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga game?

Patchouli said:
Click Here for Source

In summary:

2) New region is based off Chugoku-Shikoku just like that brilliant guy a few pages back theorized in his incredibly long and well-researched post.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
I like this a lot! I hope it's true!

And if it is true, it's likely that we'll have the scans within a few hours!
*does happy dance!*

That info has been floating around 2ch for days. It's not confirmed and probably fake. We have to wait for the CoroCoro scans.

Water Pokémon Master said:
That info has been floating around 2ch for days. It's not confirmed and probably fake. We have to wait for the CoroCoro scans.

Thank you, put some sense into these peoples

Back