(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Evolution three - in example, the Starter evolves into a First Stage Evolution. Then to a Second [and presumably final]. Then, hypothetically, a Third Stage Evolution (Evolution Three). So there would be four pokemon in a row : D .

As a side-note, people keep complaining that they don't want the duck because it's not reptilian. Technically all avians ARE reptiles--just a highly successful and specialized group. So a leaf duck would still count :V .

Blizzz said:
Well Zoroark dosent exactly "transform" into other pokemon. He makes it seem like he is through an illusion, hence the title of the movie. So what your seeing is a beast like suicune terrorizing the city, but its really just a zoroark looking for her baby :D.

but wouldn't it be the same thing, for the most part
[/quote]

Since they haven't stated the technical stuff on that, I'm betting it will be mostly superficial. What ever it is, it doesn't happen at the start of battle based on the pictures.

sarydactl said:
Evolution three - in example, the Starter evolves into a First Stage Evolution. Then to a Second [and presumably final]. Then, hypothetically, a Third Stage Evolution (Evolution Three). So there would be four pokemon in a row : D .

As a side-note, people keep complaining that they don't want the duck because it's not reptilian. Technically all avians ARE reptiles--just a highly successful and specialized group. So a leaf duck would still count :V .

lol I WANNA DUCK!!!! i would name it quackers :D

elite said:
mewthree has recently become overated, im sick of it

i hope they don't have 3 evolutions now (basic stage 1 stage 2 STAGE 3!) that would stink. i know pokemon would never do that but they said they were going to change pokemon as we know it, on a different note, what does everyone think of the new back sprites? ( i like em!)

I hear legends evolve but it's probally untrue

Gamebeast101 said:
I hear legends evolve but it's probally untrue
i wish that was true, but backwards "lolwut?" i wish legendaries had a baby evo!! that would be soo cute, dialga baby, baby lugia etc.

sarydactl said:

A leaf duck would count, A Archaeopteryx like grass pokemon would be awesome.

Psykill said:
That would completely change the longstanding definition of a legendary...
That's why I'm against it. Professor Rowan explains why they don't evolve. If they do it would mess up part of the plot of Diamond, Pearl and Plat.

Gamebeast101 said:
That's why I'm against it. Professor Rowan explains why they don't evolve. If they do it would mess up part of the plot of Diamond, Pearl and Plat.

Good point.:D

Gamebeast101 said:
ok yea, well of course they won't have legendaries evolve lol, i mean think about it for a minute, that would mess every legendary so far up!

elite said:
say "I" if you think "form changes" (giratina orgin forms, etc.) was a really stupid idea

I'm not sure it's necessarily a "bad" idea per-say...it just seems to be overused recently.
On a side note, the way they spell "forme" annoys me for some reason, IDK.

Psykill said:
I'm not sure it's it's necessarily a "bad" idea per-say...it just seems to be overused recently.
I second that

I wonder if they's ever make a starter pokemon have a final dual type with dragon, like maybe this gen's leaf therefore it could still be bird like if like an Archaeopteryx and not have a dual type flying since there already is one. So it'd be a avian/reptilian/dragon, grass/dragon type.

Psykill said:
I'm not sure it's it's necessarily a "bad" idea per-say...it just seems to be overused recently.
agreed, and i didn't mean "stupid idea" i just thought it was a twist and i really didn't like it, it would have been better if you could change them the whole time, not just during the day (or shaymin

orkoni1 said:
I wonder if they's ever make a starter pokemon have a final dule type with dragon, like maybe this gen's leaf therefore it could still be bird like if like an Archaeopteryx and not have a dual type flying since there already is one. So it'd be a avian/reptilian/dragon grass/dragon type.

I doubt they would do that because dragon types are meant to mad powerful

I just hope they don't pull anything like they did with Rotom's alternate forms...that was just.... .____.
it really made me lose hope for the next generation.
Though Zoroark did salvage a bit of it.
Also why I place such importance in these starters.

i wonder if someone is adding pages to this thread as we go..i wonder what that guys thinking "STOP talking!!!!!! i wanna go to sleep!!!" lolz 0_o

Back