(1) Pokemon X and Y Announced! [1/8]

You guys think that is easy. It is not XD. Unless I get it for a gift or something XD. I just got my DSL replaced 4 months ago.:)

I can't do that because I play all my versions every day XD.:)

Man, so many people complaining that Xerneas ripped off that stupid anime thing. I think that is completely ridiculous. Just because one thing looks like another doesnt mean its ripping it off an being unoriginal. I cant even begin to name the countless Pokemon that are "unoriginal". If something is based off a legend, you can expect there to be similar designs in characters based on the similar legend. Such whiners lol

Anyway, my opinion is that the legendaries look much nicer than the past 3 generations. I dont see the vulture being too "tron" like. To me it looks like a Pokemon style vulture with a little extra going on to make it look out of the ordinary. It is a legendary after all and I think we can expect they will be more complicated and weirder looking than 1st gen legendaries. After all, they set a trend that legendaries tend to stand out as far as appearances.

jynxed said:
I hope they bring back item limits in the bag. 10-12 items should be fine (including TMs, etc) which would mean those would have to be one-time again. And more HMs please. Maybe another Water one or two like TM09 Tide which lets you raise and lower water allowing you to pass in some areas and TM10 Current which can change the current in water which would let the game have more areas like that water route in Hoenn where you get one of the Regis.

Why in the world would you like for the bag to be much more inconvenienced? 10-12 items including TMs would be absolutely terrible. Even Blue and Red allowed more than that! The water HMs dont sound bad though.

jynxed said:
I hope they bring back item limits in the bag. 10-12 items should be fine (including TMs, etc) which would mean those would have to be one-time again. And more HMs please. Maybe another Water one or two like TM09 Tide which lets you raise and lower water allowing you to pass in some areas and TM10 Current which can change the current in water which would let the game have more areas like that water route in Hoenn where you get one of the Regis.

I prefer the unlimited bag. Don't make TM's just be used once. If I want to teach several pokemon EQ, that will be just plain difficult or will take lots of time breeding or finding shards (if they don't learn it by lvl up). And no for the second part. Remove HM's is much better or at least make them erasable.

Or they should HM like HMs... You know moves that you can't easily get, that are actually hidden...

Re: RE: (1) Pokemon X and Y Announced! [1/8]

Flygon2071 said:
jynxed said:

I prefer the unlimited bag. Don't make TM's just be used once. If I want to teach several pokemon EQ, that will be just plain difficult or will take lots of time breeding or finding shards (if they don't learn it by lvl up). And no for the second part. Remove HM's is much better or at least make them erasable.

I disagree and agree, I don't want them to remove HM's but I do wish they could be eraseable.:D

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 to planet earth.

anyone else notice that in 24 seconds into the trailer for the games, the glasses glitch and stay in the air?

I think Pokemon is a pretty cool guy. Eh captures animals and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Also the legendaries are really hard to pronounce....

User(s) browsing this thread: Blakexd9, bmp12, Boundary, Frost, Jay, kthuror, Kyogreman, LDStarling, McMuffins, night_zekrom, 39 Guest(s)

Lots of talk this announcement was very worth it's wait!

!Starter typing should be!

Fennekin - Fire/Psychic
Froakie - Water/Fighting
Chespin - Grass/Dark

What it will be...

Fennekin - Fire/Fighting
Froakie - Water
Chespin - Grass

MagnumZ said:
!Starter typing should be!

Fennekin - Fire/Psychic
Froakie - Water/Fighting
Chespin - Grass/Dark

What it will be...

Fennekin - Fire/Fighting
Froakie - Water
Chespin - Grass

I really hope that's not the case. I mean, I don't have any problem with a pure type. I just rather to have something new such as the first type you posted. I took Samurott before and it's a pure water-type, I want something new!

Interesting names. I liked someones previous idea of having them named simply X and Y but this is cool too. I'm probably going to pronounce Yveltal wrong. The way I'm comfortable pronouncing that is "evil-tall"

Froakie to be the next Inferape
Chespin to learn Spore
Fennekin to be like a mix between Espeon and Reuniclus

Dream World abilities
Fennekin (Magic Gaurd/Magic Bounce)
Froakie (Technician) Mach Punch + Aqua Jet + Bulk Up/SwordsDance
Chespin (Prankster) Sub + Spore + LeechSeed

Why does WPM keep posting that Xerneas' eyes are different colours?
Where did that come from when the pictures we got show it have two blue eyes..

Flygon2071 said:
jynxed said:

It was a joke.

Back