(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are indeed Mr. Martijn Müller, I appreciate you for participating in the discussions about Pokemon Black and White. I am very excited about the information you have leaked. However, I sincerely hope you are not giving us faithful gamers false information. It would be outrageously cruel for anyone to raise the hopes of hundreds of young people only to see them get crushed later on. I trust that you will take the yang path and tell the whole truth to everyone.

swimfastray said:
I adore all these ideas, especially the field type idea. I'm skeptical about Martijin Muller, however. Bloggers like him are not generally the most trustworthy people (I'd hate to compare him to Perez Hilton), and he may just be trying to get some attention since his old website is now obsolete. That's just some of my thoughts.

wow...i didnt totally say that already...

haha..thats funny cause perez hiltons gay...are you calling all bloggers gay:p

PokemasterKev said:
as we really have no proof whatsoever he is lying or telling the truth.,....yet :)

Are you blind? Or this is not enough for you?

Jungle Fever said:
Martin sent me a pic via private message, I was intergogating him, and he claimed it was Gear's new evolution, and to be honest it looks legit

hagurumon.jpg

If Martijn Müller claims to be Nintendo-related or whatever, he would not reply with that kind of crud to other users.

Even if it was irony, it is just lame.

B l u e said:

Jungle Fever said:
Martin sent me a pic via private message, I was intergogating him, and he claimed it was Gear's new evolution, and to be honest it looks legit

hagurumon.jpg
yeah i can't see people's pm's but that is a digimon.. and we have no proof he even did somone could easily gotten that and said he sent it so no proof..

Don't get me wrong I'm more on the side that this is bullcrud.. but I'll give hm the benefit of a douby until we see more concrete proof.. because his excuses are legit.. he could be telling the truth.

B l u e said:

Jungle Fever said:

hagurumon.jpg

wasnt that a joke by jungle fever? i thought he even said that it wasnt true?

B l u e said:

Jungle Fever said:

hagurumon.jpg

You do know that JungleFever was joking and that Martijn never actually sent him that pic. Listen I am taking the info as false but both WPM and Serebii both said this guy has given insider info that was correct before so I'll wait a little longer before I completely ignore this.

B l u e said:
PokemasterKev said:
as we really have no proof whatsoever he is lying or telling the truth.,....yet :)

Jungle Fever said:

hagurumon.jpg

was a hoax from jungle he admitted it,, so please look at all the posts before you pass judgment!

That just proves how easily can you be convinces or trolled by someone new to the forums. I could come and I say I have insider info that Farfetch'd got an evo:

201002021106482398.jpg

That's a totally FAKE image. The point is that someone just came and trolled all of you. Muller is just evading the question, making up sources and just dumping all of you.

as i thought proven as a joke see we cannot tell who can send BS saying it was from martijn.. so next time look before you leap

B l u e said:
That just proves how easily can you be convinces or trolled by someone new to the forums. I could come and I say I have insider info that Farfetch'd got an evo:

201002021106482398.jpg

That's a totally FAKE image. The point is that someone just came and trolled all of you. Muller is just evading the question, making up sources and just dumping all of you.

it also shows how easily you can set somone up..it works both ways ..

Hey Martijn, if you are indeed a troll, then I must say that I love you to absolute death. I happen to be a troll (not here), and you have earned a great deal of respect from me for this elaborate and wonderful hoax. Should it turn out to be a hoax of course.

Just thought I'd let you know you have a fan ;D

PokemasterKev said:
as i thought proven as a joke see we cannot tell who can send BS saying it was from martijn.. so next time look before you leap

I bet he did leap before just by looking on google for Tauros fandom evos.

Then he just made up his scheme and poured excuses on everyone here so they would still believe him.

and you know what I don't care I think it is probabaly bullshit but I'm not gonna totoally call him on it... cause if some small insane way what if he ended up right? only thing i hope is right is the number of new pokemon.. could care less about the rest.

Claus said:
Hey Martijn, if you are indeed a troll, then I must say that I love you to absolute death. I happen to be a troll (not here), and you have earned a great deal of respect from me for this elaborate and wonderful hoax. Should it turn out to be a hoax of course.

Just thought I'd let you know you have a fan ;D

This.

Martin,
1.ru sure?
But I doubt the 3rd legendary's a snake dragon. I thinku're referring Tsutaaja's final evolution. I think he'll evolve into something like this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ninedragonwallpic1.jpg
or
simialar 2 this
http://www.draconika.com/gallery/view-picture.php?id=140
or
like this
http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Dragonslayer-Posters_i358384_.htm?aid=2023004283

Do u also got info on the new black & white anime series?
1.I known they'll replace Dawn w/ a new girl,but she's not the girl in the game. Is the new girl from our world & got teleported into the pokemon world? Or Reshiram's in a form of a girl?

Are they going 2 finally introduce Ash's dad in the new anime series? Who's he is? A lot of fans want 2 known.

I got the feeling the black/white story based on Ash's story arc in new anime(Some do w/ the characters's design. They looks just like him).

Isn't that wierd,huh?

I'm sure he's lyin out his ass but I won't call him a liar until i get solid proof and we just do not have that on both ends yet.

B l u e said:

201002021106482398.jpg

omg i when did they release those...i ssssoooooooo cant wait until B/W comes out now...lol

B l u e said:

201002021106482398.jpg

you know what? I think these fakes are actually cool. should be real althought the farfetch'd evo is too similar to farfetch'd itself...

I'm liking fakemon more than real pokémon... damn it...

Yeah. it's been awhile, but I'll join in again.

We (the sceptics) don't have to prove that he is lying. The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. He claims the stuff he says is true, so he has to prove it to be true, otherwise, he is lying. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back