(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Martijn is not telling the truth. He comes to pokebeach claiming to have an image of a tauros evolution, then shows us fan art and then blames it on his unknown source. Lets just see what he does next.

That's already been dealt with CZ...
Haven't you read back or have you just been lazy?
Anyway let's just forget about this whole Tauros Evolution thing...

I'm going psycho, I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME :'(

i really want the Japanese version to be out already so somebody can rip the sprites out and be done with all this speculation :p

Bagel has evolved

it is trying to learn patience

delete another move to learn patience?

Bagel has forgotten "impatient rage" and learned patience!!!

ha i never used that move anyways it had a low PP and the recoil was insane!

I'm not believing any of this until it comes from a real official source, no offense Martijn. I understand the point of hype, but that's no reason to get people's hope up for no good reason. Some of the things you mentioned I wouldn't mind in the game, and some I'd hate. It would have been better to keep it longer IMO.

dmaster out.

Yahloha y'all

They need some pre-evolution of Doduo with only one head called Dodostrich
D'ohdostrich
Teehee!

nah, i hate pre-evos. It doesnt add anything to the game really... and thats too many letters isnt it? dodostrich?

meh. Hopeful Monkey.
I just want an ostrich Pokemon. Why are the monkeys always fighting or fire? Why not grass? They live in the jungle.
Ooh Ooh Aah Aah Monkey Sad.
:( Oh well.

I know, I want to see the most amount of Pokemon appear on this game. Some of the ones on D/P/Pt were kinda just evolutions... I mean, near to the end was LickiLicky, Tangrowth, Eeveloutions, Rhyperior, ect.ect.

Also, has anyone ever realised evolution chains stop at 3? (Everyone probably realised this), I'd love to see one pookemon completely smash this idea and go for 4.

DAMN! Forgot about Eevee!

s2daam said:
darn! Forgot about Eevee!

To me, that doesn't count. The eeveelutions are all "Stage 1" says the TCG, your talking about something like a "Stage 3" right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back