(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
scuba stevee said:
@TheDarkLucario: Really can you just drop it? We already know all that stuff, but you're just wanting to bring it back up to start another spam war.
1. English is obviously not his first language so heaven forbid that he spells a word wrong.
2. He said there was a misunderstanding between him and his source, and he has been telling WPM that this is all true. So even though his credibility went down after that, he did have an excuse for what happen, so we haven't label him a liar yet.
3. Xous already said that he will be treating all credibility discussion of mr. muller as spam, so I'm just warning you, you better stop.

Anyway, the map does look a bit empty, but as somone else pointed out on another thread, sinnoh's first map wasn't full of stuff either.

Sinnoh_RegionMap.jpg

i agree about the sinnoh map thing and is it just me or is there what looks to be a large staircase beside celestic town leading up to mt.coronet cause that looks really suspicious if you ask me and if they do take out gyms and the pokemon league then i really dont think anyone will buy these games not even me and gamefreak will possibly go bankrupt but thats just my opinion anyway excavating ruins? c'mon thats ruins of alph and the sinnoh underground all over again but if they do plan on putting in ruins again like in johto then they'll probably make it to where you use special pokemon attacks to do so because otherwise your pokemon are basically useless

Some ruins would be cool, but honestly, I can't wait to know what the honeycomb palace is. Maybe there will be a Marowak aspect again, except instead of a murdered Pokemon at the top of the tower, a Vespiquen. Instead of Gastly appearing when you walk around, maybe just Combee and Wurmple and Kakuna and Beedrill. Or maybe there will be a new bee Pokemon with significance similar to that of Slowking back in Pokemon 2000. A prophet of the legendarys, maybe? Feel free to criticize. It just provides more ideas.

i personally think that many of those cities don't scream 'GYM' because GameFreak may completely re-desgined the whole external gym facade, so they suit with the outside world, for example: that city directly below the centre pokeball shaped place, looks like a fairground, and that ferris wheel ride could be the gym as it stands out the most.

anyone else think this is a worthy assumption? :)

Monkey708 said:
Some ruins would be cool, but honestly, I can't wait to know what the honeycomb palace is. Maybe there will be a Marowak aspect again, except instead of a murdered Pokemon at the top of the tower, a Vespiquen. Instead of Gastly appearing when you walk around, maybe just Combee and Wurmple and Kakuna and Beedrill. Or maybe there will be a new bee Pokemon with significance similar to that of Slowking back in Pokemon 2000. A prophet of the legendarys, maybe? Feel free to criticize. It just provides more ideas.

i kinda agree with you about the honeycomb area but some people including me think that its actually going to be a bug type gym that just has honey all over it to possibly attract pokemon that you could catch by slathering honey on trees like in diamond and pearl and the gym trainers and leader catch those pokemon to use on there teams

LDStarling said:
i personally think that many of those cities don't scream 'GYM' because GameFreak may completely re-desgined the whole external gym facade, so they suit with the outside world, for example: that city directly below the centre pokeball shaped place, looks like a fairground, and that ferris wheel ride could be the gym as it stands out the most.

i agree with you about that and i actually think that the building beside the lighthouse looking building is going to be a gym along with the building below the ruins and the tower thing in the center that could possibly be the eighth gym or maybe the battle tower

DarkraiLord said:
i kinda agree with you about the honeycomb area but some people including me think that its actually going to be a bug type gym that just has honey all over it to possibly attract pokemon that you could catch by slathering honey on trees like in diamond and pearl and the gym trainers and leader catch those pokemon to use on there teams

LDStarling said:

i agree with you about that and i actually think that the building beside the lighthouse looking building is going to be a gym along with the building below the ruins and the tower thing in the center that could possibly be the eighth gym or maybe the battle tower

Gah your run-ons are killing me. I don't know when to stop for a pause.

But on your idea- nah I doubt that would work. Why would a gym leader catch his own pokemon in a gym that he made? How does that make since?
I could see it being similar to Petalburg in the anime though. He could have his pokemon that are not in use living in the gym. Or it could maybe be a big bee hive in the forest you always have to cross early in the game, a la Viridian forest.

And how would a ferris wheel be a gym? Are we gonna battle on the seats as they go round and round? lol

I could see a gym at the carnival area, but as probably in a carnival tent. The gym leader could use psychic types.

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:

But on your idea- nah I doubt that would work. Why would a gym leader catch his own pokemon in a gym that he made? How does that make since?
I could see it being similar to Petalburg in the anime though. He could have his pokemon that are not in use living in the gym. Or it could maybe be a big bee hive in the forest you always have to cross early in the game, a la Viridian forest.

And how would a ferris wheel be a gym? Are we gonna battle on the seats as they go round and round? lol

I could see a gym at the carnival area, but as probably in a carnival tent. The gym leader could use psychic types.

1)Gym leaders dont catch their pokemon within the gym.
2)the ferris wheel was just a thought

PeteDHeat said:
is there anything e3 related today?

nope, the only thing at e3 today was the new xbox 360 slim.

Nintendo's E3 keynote is tomorrow, so there should be details of pokemon Black, and the new 3DS

No, the Nintendo presentation will start in about 28 hours. Once it starts you will be about to see it here: http://e3.nintendo.com/

LDStarling said:
1)Gym leaders don't catch their pokemon within the gym.
2)the ferris wheel was just a thought

I realize. I was pointing that out to DarkraiLord. I only said the gym leader could maybe let their pokemon live within the gym instead of rotting in the PC. Please read more closely next time.

LDStarling said:

This is actually a good idea! :cool:

Missingno. Master said:
Naw. In the anime, Meowth tried to eat a Magikarp and wound up breaking his teeth. Magikarp are all skin and bones.

Isn't there a book in Sinnoh's Canalave library that says that if you eat a Magikarp, you need to clean the bones and then place it back in the water for it to regrow? Something like that.

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:

[/quote]

Well a Psychic type gym in the carnival area could make sense, but we'll have to wait and see what else we find out in the next issue of CoroCoro and Pokemon Sunday for more news I suppose. Also unrelated to the carnival area I think there might be a gym hidden somewhere in Hiun City cause well its a huge city, so there could be a Steel type gym there in the center of it, and since there doesn't seem to be anymore big citys in Isshu that we know of so far Hiun City could be Isshu's version of Saffron City, Goldenrod City, Lilycove City, and Jubilife/Veilstone City so who knows.

DarkMirror said:
It would be cool if since Huin City has a harbor there would be new islands or a battle frontier

yes that would be nice and on the islands there would be rare pokemon or some kind of legend that would be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back