(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Lol, it might not be so cute once it reaches its final evolution stage.

Haha, I wouldn't really mind if it turned out to be a big, hairy moth or something but I'm still hoping for a cute looking insect :p

You cant get to certain areas of the map unless it is a certain season? Must be for side "missions" and nothing important to the game, like getting to the next city.

shampoo-thief said:
You cant get to certain areas of the map unless it is a certain season? Must be for side "missions" and nothing important to the game, like getting to the next city.

I think it would be awesome if you were only able to access certain towns during certain seasons. Sure it would hold people up but mother nature waits for NOONE

hahaa. It would force people to grind their pokes a bit more too :D don't think the younger players would appreciate it, though. boo

offfffffFFF
Dento is a gym leader this mean that in the anime the ugliest person ever Dento will accompany Ash and iris,why the change his design in the anime why..:(:(:(:(

Ghostboy said:
I think it would be awesome if you were only able to access certain towns during certain seasons. Sure it would hold people up but mother nature waits for NOONE

hahaa. It would force people to grind their pokes a bit more too :D don't think the younger players would appreciate it, though. boo

Lol, I would just change the clock. I wait for no MOTHER NATURE

Moguryu....is looking...AWESOME.
I'm still kicking myself because we still have yet to get KS artwork of Ononokusu, Doryuuzu, Denchura, and Desukaan >_>

Wow, I usually like reading peoples thoughts on this stuff but you guys are just filling like at least 10 pages with pointless arguing over whether or not Mamambou is the evolution of Luvdisc or not, you're all behaving like little young children
"It is"
"It's not"
"It is too"
"Is so not"

It's just stupid, just drop it and wait and see since neither side is clearly convincing the other, I for one aren't sure whether it is or not since it looks the part yet there's also quite a big reason for it not to be.
Same goes for Emonga and Pachirisu, that's just as silly though on that I one I must say I'm on the "It's not an evolution" side.

Now for other parts of the little dribble of news. The part about that shooter makes me bewildered that my first guess was kind of right, even after when I dropped it very quickly and changed to the camera idea, IMO I'm not really sure if I like it since I haven't tested it but I could see it making things a little bit more interesting and can see special shooter allowed battles being that little bit more challenging.

shampoo-thief said:

Actually, it seems to me more like a season-based Rock Climb-- you can always see that patch of grass up there, but until it snows and that snowbank appears, that grass and whatever seasonal pokes that live in it are off-limits

imsocool4321 said:
Im still loving the caterpillar

LOL. While I'll admit I'm a fan of it, what's all this hype for it? xD
Ontopic: So, please tell me these pages of the "Master Document" isn't nearly the entire thing o_O
I mean, all we have so far is a page of Pokemon we've seen, and a few bits and pieces of gameplay info.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Actually, it seems to me more like a season-based Rock Climb-- you can always see that patch of grass up there, but until it snows and that snowbank appears, that grass and whatever seasonal pokes that live in it are off-limits
What if you save up there and forget about the seasons and the patch of snow is gone and your stuck up there o_o. Have to wait for winter again lol

Sora1056 said:
What if you save up there and forget about the seasons and the patch of snow is gone and your stuck up there o_o. Have to wait for winter again lol

One-sided exit ledges on the other side perhaps?

Sora1056 said:
Nope u know how they do it if there is a place that is tricky to get to there is usally a ledge to jump over somewhere else so that is what i think :)

~Blastoise91~

Kitana Coldfire said:

Yeah thats what I was kind of expecting. Little side "missions" like finding a special item or catching certain pokemon. I think that would be cool

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Moguryu...is looking...AWESOME.
I'm still kicking myself because we still have yet to get KS artwork of Ononokusu, Doryuuzu, Denchura, and Desukaan >_>

I dont like his eyes =| They look odd to me

Sora1056 said:
hahahaha that would be funny.But it want happen.GF has calculate it that you can slide or cross ledges.

I find it surprising that they have yet to mention hihidarumas prevo... That would be like showing gyrados without ever mentioning it evolved from magikarp...:/

Trainer4004 said:
I find it surprising that they have yet to mention hihidarumas prevo... That would be like showing gyrados without ever mentioning it evolved from magikarp...:/

Yep and it has also happened before you XD

Back