(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

It is it's evolution you fuels. It's a pink, heart-shaped, Water Pokemon of a R/S Pokemon that has needed an evo for a while now. The abilities thing means nothing, Tarazuma - ever heard of Weavile?

A more accurate example would be Scisor learning Crab hammer. He has claws which are similar...and he could probably attack in the same fashion as Kingler...but hes not a crab... -.-

That really didn't answer the question WPM XD. Did it say ANYWHERE in the leak that it is definetly a luvdisc evo?

Weyard said:
That really didn't answer the question WPM XD. Did it say ANYWHERE in the leak that it is definetly a luvdisc evo?

Too early too call. We need High Q scans

Weyard said:
They MIGHT not be related, but its just stupid to give a SWAN an ability which specifically mentions a Pigeon, without it being related to a pigeon at some point. I feel that it is a nice coincidence and it should be speculated upon.

It would also to be stupid to not mention that Mamepato evolves into Swana in the magazine, and it would also be stupid (and unheard of) for a dual type Pokemon to change it's first type rather then it's second. Normal/Flying would not become Water/Flying. If Mamepato was Flying/Normal then became Flying/Water then there'd be more of a case for this theory. No dual type Pokemon has EVER changed it's first type.

And in any case, they obviously would have announced in this issue that they were related.

Water Pokémon Master said:
It is it's evolution you fuels. It's a pink, heart-shaped, Water Pokemon of a R/S Pokemon that has needed an evo for a while now. The abilities thing means nothing, Tarazuma - ever heard of Weavile?

Weavile only had one new ability, so no matter what Sneasel's ability was, when it evolved it would automatically have pressure. Luvdisc wouldn't just randomly get one of 2 abilities when it evolves, that would make no sense.

Tarazuma said:
It would also to be stupid to not mention that Mamepato evolves into Swana in the magazine, and it would also be stupid (and unheard of) for a dual type Pokemon to change it's first type rather then it's second. Normal/Flying would not become Water/Flying. If Mamepato was Flying/Normal then became Flying/Water then there'd be more of a case for this theory. No dual type Pokemon has EVER changed it's first type.

And in any case, they obviously would have announced in this issue that they were related.

Onix -> Steelix says hello. Rock/Ground -> Steel/Ground. Nice try though.

blastoise91 said:
Hey what if the swan was an wingull side evo that would be different...?

~Blastoise91~

This is what I was hoping, but as Tarazuma says, startsarcasm/ since it didn't mention that in the magazine, *gasp* it must not be. endsarcasm/

For the last time, Electivire was not revealed to be Electabuzz's evo until much later. This is the first time Mamambou has been officially shown, so they're not going to say so yet. But it obviously is Luvdisc's evo.

...Going on a different topic here, who thinks that the new box art design in the last scan are collector's editions?

Well I don't know yet of cause, but I actually doesn't think Mamanbou is Luvdisc evolution... they look alike, but thats just because of them being "heart" fishes xD Of cause I could be wrong... :b

Dizzard said:
Maybe it's just me but in the bottom left corner there's a long pokemon that looks like unown or a rotom form...Just to the left of Zekrom.

Tarazuma said:

Weavile only had one new ability, so no matter what Sneasel's ability was, when it evolved it would automatically have pressure. Luvdisc wouldn't just randomly get one of 2 abilities when it evolves, that would make no sense.
A lot of thing is Pokemon are contradictable. It could gain new abilities there is no rule to say that it can't gain two new abilities.

Tarazuma said:

I made an account just to reply to this:

Azurill --> Marill
Swablu --> Altaria
Onix --> Steelix

That is all.

EDIT: I mean to reply to the type one >.< But you get what I meant.

Mamambou is obviously Luvdisc's evolution. I find it absolutely ridiculous for someone to deny something so blatantly obvious.

ElementAether said:
I made an account just to reply to this:

Azurill --> Marill
Swablu --> Altaria
Onix --> Steelix

That is all.

EDIT: I mean to reply to the type one >.< But you get what I meant.

Thank you for expanding on it.

Tarazuma said:

Unless of course Luvdisc also gains this Healing heart ability.

But I agree with you. Looking at Mamanbou's artwork, it doesn't scream Luvdisc evo anymore to me.

Gee, usually it's people saying "so and so new Pokemon" is the evolution of "so and so old Pokemon" and are dead wrong. When it's actually OBVIOUS then they say no? Are you kidding me? PINK. HEART. WATER-TYPE.

Chimecho3000 said:
Unless of course Luvdisc also gains this Healing heart ability.

But I agree with you. Looking at Mamanbou's artwork, it doesn't scream Luvdisc evo anymore to me.

A lot of pokemon replace their old abilities completely when they evolve. Tyranitar's tree for example. It goes from Guts, to Shed skin, to SandStream.

I really think you need to give up on your theories Tarazuma.

EDIT:

Snorunt>Froslass. Inner Focus and Snow body are replaced with Snow Cloak.

Gee, usually it's people saying "so and so new Pokemon" is the evolution of "so and so old Pokemon" and are dead wrong. When it's actually OBVIOUS then they say no? Are you kidding me? PINK. HEART. WATER-TYPE.

It baffles me honestly. Its like comparing Charmander and Charmeleon and someone says: "nope, they aren't related in anyway. Theres no possible way Charmander would evolve into Charmeleon" Despite BOTH being Red dragons with flames on its tail.

And the fact people fight so hard against Mamambou being Luvdisc's evo:

-_-

Back