(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

DarkPGR said:
Most of the drawings make me think more and more of Renamon, one of the main Digimon in Digimon Tamers... And since she is kind of a fox, a Ninetails evo, or a secondary Vulpix evo (or a completely unrelated fox Pokemon) seem more likely lol

Isn't Kyuubimon (Renamon's digivolution) based on the same nine-tailed fox as Ninetales?

We think "Z" might be a new crossbreed similar to dogs, but of half Mightyena and half Lucario.{D}{M}

lambobob said:
We think "Z" might be a new crossbreed similar to dogs, but of half Mightyena and half Lucario.{D}{M}

The Pokemon world isn't ready for that yet. Pokemon aren't even allowed to lay eggs. Eggs magically poof out of nowhere. Crossbreeding is probably not coming to a Pokemon game(but then again, we did have Phione.)

If we are right, imagine what he could do as a dark-metal. There is such thing as a dark metal energy...

what about silver, my ditto's a pimp in that game. some eggs do appear out of nowhere but in the serie's with pokemon like chansy the hint of pokemon laying eggs is high, and now that you mention cross evolution it does make alot of sense, but i'm still on about sexy Sasquatch Z. cya

After doing some research, I've come to the conclusion "Z" is a Kitsune.

393px-Prince_Hanzoku_terrorised_by_a_nine-_tailed_fox.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

Reasons:
1. The name of this movie is: "Ruler of Illusion". Kitsune's are capable of assuming human forms. In this clip, you can see Ash face to face with who I'll refer to as "Dark Ash".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWo9zOKjYo8&feature=related < link here to what I'm referring to.

2. Looking at the model, I believe these to be tails coming from its head instead of one large clump of hair. Kitsune's are known to have 1-9 tails, so it may or may not have more than 7. It is not possible to tell from what we are currently given.
2cgkbit.jpg

3. Face shape, claws, paws, etc. Not a very strong supporting reason, but they are details that need to be looked at.

picklelicker129 said:
The Pokemon world isn't ready for that yet. Pokemon aren't even allowed to lay eggs. Eggs magically poof out of nowhere. Crossbreeding is probably not coming to a Pokemon game(but then again, we did have Phione.)
But Phione is the only proof we need to back up this idea. Wouldn't it be possible to crossbreed? But also you don't see Ditto breeding with Manaphy. Phione just technically appeared and you can't put Ditto and Manaphy in the Daycare and have a Phione egg. The guide says they are breeding with each other.

Agosta44 said:
After doing some research, I've come to the conclusion "Z" is a Kitsune.

393px-Prince_Hanzoku_terrorised_by_a_nine-_tailed_fox.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

Reasons:
1. The name of this movie is: "Ruler of Illusion". Kitsune's are capable of assuming human forms. In this clip, you can see Ash face to face with who I'll refer to as "Dark Ash".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWo9zOKjYo8&feature=related < link here to what I'm referring to.

2. Looking at the model, I believe these to be tails coming from its head instead of one large clump of hair. Kitsune's are known to have 1-9 tails, so it may or may not have more than 7. It is not possible to tell from what we are currently given.
2cgkbit.jpg

3. Face shape, claws, paws, etc. Not a very strong supporting reason, but they are details that need to be looked at.

But then it would be Ninetales, not "Z"

Eu acho que o novo pokémon num tem parentesco com o Ninetails não!

lambobob said:
also there is a episode where ninetails exhibits the same powers

Because Ninetails is a Kitsune as well. Where does it say in Pokemon that 2 pokemon can't be inspired from the same creature?

the hindmost part of an animal, esp. that forming a distinct, flexible appendage to the trunk.- definition of "tail" from dictionary.com

"hindmost" refers to back so its technically impossible to have tails that pretrude from the head. They have to be at the "hindmost" part of the Pokemon

Vullusion

Evolves from a male Vulpix at night via level up from level 38.

Psychic/Fire

The Illusion Fox Pokemon

Description: A special attacker that has exchanged its focus on beauty for speed and special attacking prowess. It is very swift and hunts at night by confusing its prey into seeing illusions to destroy it's mind; then corners it's body with intense flames. It has no tail but nine large hair strands that resemble a mane, which it ties up to keep out of the way during chase.

vullusion1.jpg

Just some similarities between 'Z' and Ninetales.

nintalesz.jpg

I live the drawing.And it sordy does fit ninetails.Curses and everything.It might be posible...but I doubt it.It might just be a random new Poke.

I agree, plus ninetails was mentioned by nintendo (and on many cards) that it was a kitsune, and then that would mean nintendo lied to us oh know's. but you do make a valid point. cya

P.S. I don't think they would, its been made clear its a legendary, it could be one of it's forms just like with shaymin, SEXY SASQUATCH ZZZ!?!?!?!?

palkia dialga clash said:
I live the drawing.And it sordy does fit ninetails.Curses and everything.It might be posible...but I doubt it.It might just be a random new Poke.

I don't think that will be the Pokemon, I just thought it was a cool idea.

I think it is a Metal/Dark Mightyena evolution, has no one thought that the front of it's body might not be facing us? I think it is in running away/jumping position and we are looking at its behind, and that it actually does have a tail. I'll make a sketch of were I am coming from. It's definitely some sort of bipedal wolf design, it's mouth is designed in a canine manner.

varit said:
I agree, plus ninetails was mentioned by nintendo (and on many cards) that it was a kitsune, and then that would mean nintendo lied to us oh know's. but you do make a valid point. cya

If you were responding to me, I said both are Kitsune, if Z is indeed a Kit.

Hm..I'm not so sure about the steel...so far our bets are Lucario,Mightyena,Weavile...or something random..I'd go with soemthing random though.

Back