(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

I think the movie trailer is fake. I can't help feeling that the Pokémon would look better if it was official.

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

cajax.png

2222js.png

www.dotup.org1147546.jpg

Looks like people are receiving their pre-ordered games. Let's hope we'll see more leaks soon. :)

Why are the games already out if they weren't supposed to be released until the 18th? Just seeing that box makes me salivate (okay, not literally -.-)!

400th post! ^_^

The trailer is fake, It has ash's really old hat

That doesn't prove it's fake.

some of the pokemon do seem, a bit naff in the trailer. mostly the weezing, arbok and gyarados. though i do like th trailer and think it looks cool. and if it was real LOVE the fact its more mature than, ooh you beat us in a pokemon battle now well let you into our hideout, or you beat us in battle now ill tell you my evil plan and all our secrets.

dam no in real life guns is what team rocket would use.

and i like the mature direction.

Now, all they have to do is make a Mega Man Zero (though EXE would be cool, too) film made entirely of the quality of animation used for the Pokemon and I will very happy! Also, the scene with Voltorb is awsome, and if there was an anime this awsome, it would get one hundred times more veiwers than now.

Wow, it's practically almost here. I can't believe the games are right around the corner. I can't wait to see all the juicy details. I lol'ed at the Live Action Pokemon Movie trailer. I'm almost positive it looks fake (with the guns and all), but I can't help wondering if it was real, it wouldn't be that bad of a movie. I liked the Gyarados firin' his lazor. The Fighting Type Legendary Trio is pretty random, not gonna lie. One looks like a Dialga hybrid, the other is an ox, and the third is a Shaymin hybrid. Meh, they look alright I guess, but I was hoping for more cohesion like with the Legendary Dogs.

dmaster out.

Yeah, it is a bit to violent for Pokemon, but it still looks awsome.

RE: (1) Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info [9/14]

Somethin' like arceus, I think...

For those of you who have even the slightest hope in the live-action movie, let me grace you with two words to crush any existing hopes and dreams:

DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION

That is all.

I would think it was real if it didn't have the guns in it...

no.....its avatar the last airbender all over again!!!!

I wouldn't like that, because Pokemon that looked real would be WEIRD. Especially if there isn't Ash, just like in every live action movie where the main character isn't from the show.

lol, voltorb assassinations and people shooting themselves. I would love it the movie's real.

-I had to watch the trailer about 3 times before i could recognize some of the pokemon.!! lol.
-If some people already have the game..., How come they havent popped that sucker in and gave us a walkthrough already?
-the new trio looks very odd...I need to see some sugi art first.!!! :p

So unbelievably, incredibly, fantastically not real

For those of you who have even the slightest hope in the live-action movie, let me grace you with two words to crush any existing hopes and dreams:

Street Fighter

That is all.
Fixed for accuracy, truth, and the indisputable.

There is no way that's an actual real movie being produced. Not only does it look really really awful, but it also looks too violent. This isn't something Nintendo would approve.

Its not too unheard of for amateur movie makers to pull stunts like this, it looks like nothing more than a (terrible) fan movie, exactly like those ones made around April Fools day (no one remembers that Zelda one from a few years back? or the MLP one?)

A "Pokemon" movie with people using guns and other domestic violence, and plush animals? Seriously? This is like one of the worst fan made botch ups I have ever seen.

I sure hope its real. IDC if it is gonna be bad. Im just happy the thing I've been joking about since I started watching the anime may actually come true! lol.

Back