(3) Pulse of the Frontier Shinies and LV.X's, Rumored DSi Release Date and Price, Spring Tins 2009 [

RE: (2) Rumored DSi Release Date and Price, Spring Tins 2009 [1/13]

April? I hope it's released later than that, so it's nearer to my birthday, so I can get it when it comes out. :D

THEfapster said:
at least we get Palkia for another season OR two.
I hate Palkia! :mad:

What do I want?

GARCHOMP LV.X!!!!!

I can't even tell you how hard I've been looking for Garchomp Lv.X.

There is only Dialga and Palkia on the tin so there might not be another Lv.X. If there was it would seem out of place.

Drapion Lv.X is looking the most likely due to the release of Pokémon Pt: Platinum as of Feb 11.

If we can guess then it's Girantina, but it would probably be Drapion. Snorlax is too soon imo.

Dsi should be released in Europe around the same time as the USA release date. Before or after i never read something about that only that it will be around the same time. I really hope it's April and they do a pokémon limited edition in march with the new platinum included or something like that. Though i think i can't wait until then when it's out.

April? Seems quite unlikley. Surely it wasn't that long ago it was new news. They have to make it and then release it in Japan... Mind you I am quite behind the gaming news at the moment so... yeah...
I love the art on that Dialga. It's nearly as good as the Snorlax. Not so sure about the Palkia though, looks a bit strange.

- ZD

Dialga and Palkia tins? Once again, POP has really made at least a few people give up Pokemon because they kept on giving us things that have already been reprinted.

DSi seems cool, but I'm saving my money because it is only brighter, which ruins your eyes if you play too much. Only a camera, this DSi is going to cost my electricity bill higher than I have used because of the coolness, as they call it.

~ Legendary Cyrus

Dsi doesn't sound as good as the regular DS lite.

viper.fox said:
Eeew DSi. I'm still not sold on them, it's really the micro of the DS era, IMO. Especially the region lock. Why would you put a region lock on a handheld which was region free before? No thank you.

The DSi is not region locked. But it's not 100% region free either. The locked areas are where it would have to be tailored for a specific region like the DSi Shop or DSi specific games.

Stating that the machine is the Micro of the DS era is very very inaccurate. The Micro is one of the worst selling handhelds of all time, the DSi is not preforming poorly at all. And If you meant by design, that doesn't work either. The Micro took away loads of functions from the orignal GameBoy Advance and SP and made simple everyday tasks like linking much harder than before with (extremely hard to find) adapters to buy. I don't see the DSi taking away much we already have other than the GBA slot. It improves on the DS and Lite so much you'd have to be blind not to see it.

I am almost positive about the 3rd tin being Shyamin because when I look closely at the tin, the back looks green to me :).

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
I am almost positive about the 3rd tin being Shyamin because when I look closely at the tin, the back looks green to me :).

yes your right :D

but if it is would it be sky or land forme??

I have all my money on the stars of the movie. Look at is this way.

2008 tins:

Dialga
Palkia
Darkrai

Oo... Coincidence! Those three were the stars of the movie "Rise of Darkrai"...

I expect no different in 2009 with Dialga, Giratina, and Shaymin. Also, seeing as how the Dialga Tin's background looks like a warp vortex to reverse world somewhat backs up my theory. It has to be related to the movie somehow, ne?

Well, I love the art on the Spring Tin. It looks amazing, really. :3

As for the DSi... I don't plan on getting one. I've had the original DS since they first came to the U.S. and don't plan on changing it for a long time. :)

According to this website:
<Click Here>

The 3 tins will be realease at March 2nd.
The LV X's included are Shaymin, Dialga and Giratina however in the description its states that there are 9 tins...perhaps there are more?!

Fire Pokémon Master said:
According to this website:
<Click Here>

The 3 tins will be realease at March 2nd.
The LV X's included are Shaymin, Dialga and Giratina however in the description its states that there are 9 tins...perhaps there are more?!

Great find, Fire Pokémon Master. :) Thanks for sharing!

Wow, the new artwork for the Shaymin and Giratina cards is astounding. I'm going to have to get those, for sure.

Thanks FPM! Great Shaymin X artwork, too! Oh, and 9 tins means 3 of each in a case :)

HOLY CUPCAKES!
The new tins include a TFG-figurine!?

That settles it! I'm buying at least one of each!

Giratina Lv.X will be the bext tin promo. Ever.

Skymin Lv.X is pretty bad IMO, but I should at least get it. For the kiddies who've never heard of them and want to trade 2 lv.xs for them. :p Now, if only it was the regular Shaymin Lv.X, I'd buy like 5 of those tins.

I doubt the DSi will be coming out on April 4th. Reggie Fils-Aime said it won't be released until "well into 2009". The DS Lite sales are going so strong, anyway.

Holy cow. PUSA purposely pared Dialga without Palkia. The world's gonna end!!! (but not today :p)

Since these tins are coming out March 2nd, maybe they will follow the pattern of the last few tins and contain Lv Xs from the most recent set, which in this case would be Platinum. I do like the artwork shown, but would much rather have Palkia G Lv X then another Palkia Lv X rehash.

Back