(6) Red Collection, Emerging Powers, BW Kit, BW17 Ducklett, Plasma Eps Skipped [6/30]

RE: (5) Red Collection, Emerging Powers, BW Kit, BW17 Ducklett, Plasma Eps Skipped [6/30]

i think that the new re collection cards look awesome and (mostly) amazingly cute!!!!!!

RE: (5) Red Collection, Emerging Powers, BW Kit, BW17 Ducklett, Plasma Eps Skipped [6/30]

Evioliate is pretty much useless and the only cards who can benefit from it are Zekrom and Reshiram, btw isn't this the first Pokemon tool we see in 1/2 years?

Pretty much. Last tools were in Arceus.

Awesome, I like all the new tools

Shaymin Lv.X said:
Evioliate is pretty much useless and the only cards who can benefit from it are Zekrom and Reshiram, btw isn't this the first Pokemon tool we see in 1/2 years?

And Kyurem... I find it really good for TyphloRam. Reshiboars can't ohko it without plus powers then even i got couple dmg counters from typhlosion's power.

That Zoroark looks competition worthy! It does 80 for a DCE and one dark energy with no drawbacks.

Evoliate is actually pretty good. You resist 20 damage and it's not just by attacks.

I'm curious as to whether or not those tins include the starter evolutions that were available in the starter decks, or the ones that don't suck. Doesn't help that both the Samurott have 140HP xD

YAY! Pokemon catcher is here.... [/sarcasm]

That Zoroark looks pretty nice, but the Japanese equivelant of it's art is a lot better. I would like to see how the Eelektross works, that's in one of the posters.

Darkvoid57 said:
YAY! Pokemon catcher is here.... [/sarcasm]

That Zoroark looks pretty nice, but the Japanese equivelant of it's art is a lot better. I would like to see how the Eelektross works, that's in one of the posters.

http://pokebeach.com/2011/06/eleven-red-collection-cards

Looking through past stories is a good idea! :)

Lol, thanks WPM :)

Eelektross – Lightning – HP140
Stage 2 – Evolves from Eelektrik

[C][C] Acid: 30 damage. The Defending Pokemon can’t retreat during your opponent’s next turn.
[L][L][C] Wild Charge: 90 damage. This Pokemon does 10 damage to itself.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Seems like it could work in ZPS as it could spread the damage over to Zekrom, and also sets up really fast with Pachirisu....

Hmm....

Evolite is insane. Its a buffer piece that isn't discarded. They'res got to be a catch.

I really like the electrike. Its similar to SW electivire but maybe a bit better because you can put it on any benched pokemon. And it doesn't have to discard its energy to attack. I think it will work well with raichu prime.

Beartic and Pokemon Catcher. Yay.

The Excadrill art looks cool, but yeah Japanese Zoroark looked better :/

Anybody else but me think the Plasma episodes will be accidentally banned? PS the Victini card is EPIC!!! I want it! XD

slickmario said:
Beartic and Pokemon Catcher. Yay.

The Excadrill art looks cool, but yeah Japanese Zoroark looked better :/

Seriously, what part of reprint with different artwork you guys can't get? The main set Zoroark will have its Japanese artwork... This is just a reprint... same for Excadrill...

btw, amisheskimoninja: It's Eelektrik... Electrike is a different poké...

Back