Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Since we know Ash has Chimchar, why can't this thread be called "Ash's last pokemon"
Possibly Ash will get Dawn's Buizel and Dawn will get Ash's Aipom because of DP55's Episode title in Bulbapedia

" respective roads "- what may that refer to?? i know buizel loves to battle and does some serious battling in the 'tag-battle-final-episode' by the looks of the preview; but that just gotta make dawn love buizel more, dont u think??

i am now dreading the trade to happen; as much as i want ash to have the buizel, i would not want him to lose the chance for an ambipom!

I think Ash will get Buizel. He'll probably get a Lucario or Gallade as his last pokemon.

I saw somewhere that misty makes an appearence and has a mantyke so i dont know about dawn getting one, i want the trade to happen but i dont think it will. Im kind of thinking rilou now that i no its not a legendary.

Amm ... I think it'll be a gallade or a Lucario as the last Pokemon ...

OF TOPIC: Can somebody give me a link for this episode so I can see what happend ? ... Chimchar VS Zangoose! Battle of Fate! ... Thanks ...

He isn't going to trade Dawn actually needs a pokemon that can actually battle.

Totally. Buizel fits that bill. Unless Piplup evolves fully, she needs Buizel

I think that dawn and ash will sort of own both 50/50. Get it? Ash can use buizel for any battle and dawn can use it for any contest same for aipom. But that probobally won't happen. But it would be cool

Moneyking63 said:
I saw somewhere that misty makes an appearence and has a mantyke so i dont know about dawn getting one, i want the trade to happen but i dont think it will. Im kind of thinking rilou now that i no its not a legendary.
Where did you see that!?! Can you give me a link please?!

People...at Pokecommunity there was someone who said this but I don't belive it...:

I got the scoop on Ash's next pokemon... it will not be Aipom, Turtwig, or Staravia... no listen very carefully, a friend of mine that is a developer for Pokemon Studios, gave me the scoop, its actually none other then ... well... i cant actually tell you ... but its one of Ash's old Pokemon... think back in the old episodes... =D

So if that were true I would suspect Totodile because it's likethe only water type he has back there that he had with him for any legnth of time

All beacuse Dawn got Buizel. And Ash fans haven't accepted the fact Dawn got Buizel

Silver said:
People...at Pokecommunity there was someone who said this but I don't belive it...:

I got the scoop on Ash's next pokemon... it will not be Aipom, Turtwig, or Staravia... no listen very carefully, a friend of mine that is a developer for Pokemon Studios, gave me the scoop, its actually none other then ... well... i cant actually tell you ... but its one of Ash's old Pokemon... think back in the old episodes... =D

So if that were true I would suspect Totodile because it's likethe only water type he has back there that he had with him for any legnth of time
You better not have a lying friend because I believe that Primape will come back with awesome attacks...or maybe his Butterfree...or maybe his Totodile...If it is Totodile, it will fully evolve into a Feraligatr...of course...

He could get a Caterpie that is a distant child of his Butterfree. I severly doubt Primape is coming back

go and chek here i dont know if its true or not http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=111519&page=4 my step brother is mach8822 he got ban a while ago...he went there and got the thread going...

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
All beacuse Dawn got Buizel. And Ash fans haven't accepted the fact Dawn got Buizel

We were better off without you coming back. And not only that, we have gotten over that but the trade might happen and you cant get over that moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back