Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Have you noticed that out of all the starters ash has obtained the only ones that evolved were grass types, except charizard of course!! I dont want him to get another grass evo! personally i want him to get piplup but we all know thats not going to happen! I think another fire evo line will come in and that will be chimchar! i dont know if it will get all the way to infernape but at least to monferno!! and not to get of subject what did bonsly do? how long is gone?

o well of course :p do u think buizel will evolve? Floatzel just seems too...big or not his style or something i dont know i just cant see it!!

I think it's time for one of his water types to evolve. The only water type he owns that has evovled is Kingler but he barely uses that. Squirtle, Totodile and Corphish didn't evolve at all. -_-

Yeah, Silver, you are right. His water-type should evolve. But I also agree with Moneyking. Floatzel is like, too big and I can't picture Ash with it.

yeah....ash really needs a water-evolution in his team. squirtles not gonna evolve since its with that stupid squirtle-squad. but i thought totodile always wanted to evolve. maybe it will in the next league!

Yeah, there's one wrestling episode when Ash released Totodile in front of a Feraligatr, it gets so excited.

yes...i remember that! its the episode where snorlax defeated a feraligatr in a sumo-wrestling championship! yes! totodile really seemed excited!

i saw a previw and ash will catsh paul chinchar because he abandoned him in front of ash y think y need a water tipe but y don 't like eani water pokemon of shino

One: That happened weeks ago
Two: I can barely understand any of that because the grammer is so bad.
Three: If you're going to post make sure you know what we're talking about.

LOL! Look at the previous posts and don't state what is like DEAD And, your grammar and spelling is so bad.

Ok it seems like you have NO IDEA what is going on and try to work on your grammer :p anyway
1. Ash already has pauls chimchar
2. Ash traded with Dawn so now Dawn has Aipom and Ash has buizel!!

Hi guys. Anyways I dont watch japan episode but I keep up with them by looking at the pictures on serebii. How many of you people's liked the trade happening? I sure did.

Same here i dont watch Japanese episodes either! I did like the trade happenng!! i think buizel has alot more potential with ash then it does with dawn!! And same with aipom and dawn! Although i am sad to see aipom go!!

I don't like the trade that much honestly...Aipom is stuck with a n00b now...

aipom is stuck with what she likes to do best-contests! And dawn is not necessarily a noob! she's a newbie and shes improving at good pace.

ash will have infernape since he has chimchar is the japaneese series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back