Finished Attempt to Kill Uberchu V.whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some random kid pulls out a Sacred Ash and several million Max Elixir...

I have every ground type on the planet use STAB Earthquake on it, meanwhile, it gets bombarded by Psychic Attacks as well, and Miracle Eye +Gravity is used before all of this.

You killed another clone!

I clone myself one trillion times to outnumber Uberchu, then I FIRE MAH LAZOR!!!

(STOP CLONING!!!) Your lazer kills the last of the clones except the original

I performed an operation on Uberchu. I removed his major organs and electrical power. He has no heart, no lungs, no intestines and no stomach

He gives you Chuck Norris's head. Oh noes!

I hand him over to the Feds.

By the way, Uberchu has just cloned himself one quintillion more times. That way, this game can never end.

1,001,000,000,000,000,000,000.62 clones left (YAY)
Feds honor him as a god and gave all the clones and uberchu god powers

Afdman The Dead terrorist killed them all (exept the .62 clone)

Afdman is a dead dummy, he can't hurt a fly. Besides, you and the Feds gave the clones god powers. PHAIL!

I send Uberchu skydiving over sharp, pointy rocks without a parachute.

BTW... DON'T SAY YOU KILL HIM, THE POINT OF THE GAME IS THAT HE NEVER DIES, YOU ONLY ATTEMPT TO KILL HIM!!!

~Pikalax

he blasts the rocks with thunderbolt

I kill all of them except one. (PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!! NO MORE RANDOM CLONING!!!! PLEASE!!! YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE THE GAME ALL ABOUT CLONING!!!)

That one had a clone generator and 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 come out (YAY 4 clones)
I make them all watch educational TV

(sobs) Oh well, me saying I don't want clones is just going to make more clones.

You ate all except one

I use shield that reflects all of it's attack(a.k.a a wobuffet) and send out a self controlling weapon (a.k.a a Garchomp) to strike it down

Garchomp quits because it's salary is too low, and Wobuffet quits because you're looking at it's tail. :)

I brainwash Ash and use him to lure and kill Uberchu.

Uberchu uses a Fighting-Type attack to devastate the entire army.

I send the Notched-Ear Pichu to fight Uberchu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back