Ballad of the Snow Clan - Fire, Water, Ice - The first Ballad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Blood said:
AquaRider i have a reason why we should no fight the Gyradoses.
when i was 10 and with my friend dargon i was captured by sunktanks. the sunk tanks torcherd me badly they fed me scraps and dirty water and they beat me any time one walked past. 3 weeks past and i was in bad shape. when all hope seemed lost a Gyrados bust thro the steal bar window. i was chaned up in the couner with a meatal color around my neck atached to a chain. i only saw the begining then i past out. i woke up by a clear stream and a bowl of orn berryes nexted to me. the Gyrados
was in frount of me. i wanted to say thank you but i was so weak to even lift a finger. the Gyrados stood and told me in 3 years come here and meet the water clan. he walked away and i never saw him again

it does not matter if its the the Gyrados who didn't rescue me i owe them my life i will not fight them and i hope you will see sence of the blood shed that will be.

and how can i fight my brethren? let the gyarados go as long as they don't just trash everything and drink our water. don't make me fight my species.

Madame Frost smiled, "Thank you Spirit! Can you also check up on the Gyrados Migraton? I'd hate to see anyone hurt, enemy or friend!"

sure

*goes to check up on it*

*comes back*

it looks like the garydoes have gone mad

blargh257 said:
and how can i fight my brethren? let the gyarados go as long as they don't just trash everything and drink our water. don't make me fight my species.
exatly listen to sence!

Name: Snow-Horn
Moves: Ice beam, Water pulse, Thunder Bolt, Confuse Ray
Species: Lapras
Backstory: Snow-Horn was originally traveling with Water Clan until he was left behind. He soon found Snow clan who took him in.
Looks: An x-shaped scar above his horn.

dargon walks to the closest berry tree and picks a oran berry and eats it while leaning against a tree

zeka sneeks away while the others are eatting and goes to a near by stream. while zeka is drinking russleing is hured in the bush behind him. zeka lifts his head slowly and turns to see a piplup. zeka is conufued of what to do, the piplup is apart of the ice clan but means no harm. zeka speaks, "hello there little one" he says warmly "are you lost?". the puplup looks at zeka and walks towards him. the piplup pokes zeka and pulls his bow tie. zeka laughs and pats the piplup. (he must be abandond) thourght zeka (all alone and so young). zeka wants to look after the piplup but knows he will be shuned. zeka took a vow to look after the young one but in secrutcy.

OOC: Sorry I was inactive ._.

IC: "Thank you for holding my spot, Madame Frost. Now, what are we planning to do?"

blargh257 said:

"Since when am I making you fight? I never said you had to. But, as the Tribe Leader, I have to fight for our water. They crash in, we die of starvation."
*Gyarados uses D-Pulse*
"Woah..... Come and get some, then!"
*Uses HP Electric*
"One down, 29 to go."

The Gyrados pack look in shock, he just killed one of their bretheren! In cold blood!

(This is now a D event!)

The Gyrados face the attackers and use moves like Dragon Pulse, Crunch and Waterfall...

well, if they're really going to...

(tries a hyper beam at a g-dos)

i don't know them anyway. that's a kill.

while zeka is helping the piplup to sleep he hears crys of pain. zeka stands and says to the piplup "i will be back soon get some rest little one".
after a while of running the cries get louder. zeka breaks into the open. zeka looks around seeing the water clan fight the G-doses. "no..." whispered zeka seeing a G-dos coverd in blood and screaming in pain. "idout!!!" zeka screams at the leader "there is much more water at a near by stream if you just listen to those who will talk not fight!"
zeka runs to a injuerd G-dos and hoist him over onto his back and carrys him away out of the carnidge. zeka does this five more times and trys to help the G-doses. zeka pulls down a branch and get orn berrys.
"why a-are you helping?" asked a G-dos whom zeka was helping him eat.
"you people heed no harm it is sick that our leader didn't make way for your migrtion, i am sorry"
zeka ran into the open and looked around. here was a G-dos fighting fercely. zeka's eyes widen as the G-dos who was fighting was the one who helped him all those years ago. a ice blast came from behind the G-dos
"NO!!!!!" screamed zeka. he ran and took the blow after that. black and silence....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back