Ballad of the Snow Clan - Fire, Water, Ice - The first Ballad

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeka: aqua rider are you sure we should do this? i mean, why don't we get out of the way of them and let them do there migration there will be more peace in our world if we do.

The alpha male appears first, it's scales are ruby red and it's fangs are large, he slithers to the lake, 4 Gyrados following it!

hey the ultimate soul silver fan this event is about the water clan not the fire clan

(The Gyrados prepare to swim into the water...)

(Fire clan is ready to depart...)

(Ice clan go foreging...)

AquaRider i have a reason why we should no fight the Gyradoses.
when i was 10 and with my friend dargon i was captured by skunktanks. the skunk tanks torcherd me badly they fed me scraps and dirty water and they beat me any time one walked past. 3 weeks past and i was in bad shape. when all hope seemed lost a Gyrados bust thro the steal bar window. i was chaned up in the couner with a meatal color around my neck atached to a chain. i only saw the begining then i past out. i woke up by a clear stream and a bowl of orn berryes nexted to me. the Gyrados
was in frount of me. i wanted to say thank you but i was so weak to even lift a finger. the Gyrados stood and told me in 3 years come here and meet the water clan. he walked away and i never saw him again

it does not matter if its the the Gyrados who didn't rescue me i owe them my life i will not fight them and i hope you will see sence of the blood shed that will be.

Name:spirit
Moves:ice beam ice fang blizzard and calm mind
Species:glaceon
Backstory:none
Looks: (if unique)insted of white i'm black

(Snow clan is all thats inportant, Snowing has gone out for food and hasn't returned...)

Madame Frost floated to the Black Glaceon, "Spirit? I need you to get some herbs..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back