Ballad of the Snow Clan - Fire, Water, Ice - The first Ballad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Doctor inspects the wound and after half an hour, grimly states, "It Isn't a thunder wound, you took a Hyper Beam to the leg!"

"Out Dargon! Go make dinner or something!" The Doctor said, annoyed, he turned to Mag and said, "The Hyper Beam managed to burn a hole in your femur..."

dargon walks out and gets his pots and starts to make dinner
after an hour dargon shouts dinners ready and puts down a berry stew

then after dinner charizard asks mag if he should go on a recon to see what was up ahead

TrainerofFury said:
"Hmph, we shall battle then. If I win, the ice clan will take your water supply, if you win, then we help you from the Gyarados Migration...deal?"

"Yeah, like I'm going to bet our supply of water away."
*Swims off*
"Lets see.... The Gyarados are entering in the east, we can brace our buildings and have warriors at the south, north and west in case they try to push through there.... I'll contact Lanturn Lake and get them to help us."

Magmortar sighed. "Fine... I'll take one."

He turns to Charizard. "You can go on some Recon... but take a teammate with you."

(Dargon and Arc go on recon! They were sucessful and have found a way out of the forests and into the mountains!)

Name: Nate (real name unknown)
Moves: eruption, thunder, hyper beam, flame thrower
Species: Typhlosion
Backstory: An old, old wise pokemon that was asleep for thousands of years until someone woke him up.
Looks: Flames can change color depending on mood

Can I still join?

Edit: Can I be a shaman?

Arcanine King said:
Arcanine turns to Charizard, "I will go on some recon with you."*

charizard accepts this and goes on recon with arcanine(dargon will be unable for use for 10 posts

Magmortar thought about the news. True, the mountains might be less inhabited by unfriendly pokemon, but it was far less resourceful as the forest. He decided that he would build up supplies for a little while, then exit to the mountains.

*Guides the Lanturn to wherever they're supposed to go*
"So, the Gyarados may try to use Ice Beam or Hydro Pump or Hyper Beam from a range. I trust you all know Thunderbolt?"
*The Lanturn nod*
"Good. I can use Hidden Power Electric as well."
".... Here they come!"
*The Gyarados arrive*
"Get ready to use Thunderbolt!"

(Note: The Gyrados wont harm you unless you retaliate! If you try to attack them this event becomes a D event!)

Name:zeka
Moves:water gun,claw,bite,ice beam
Species:totodile
Backstory:born in war and rasied to fight for his life, zeka grew up with his friend dargon, but zeka got captured and seperated from his dear friend and he never saw him again. on the road at 13 zeka was taken in by the water clan and lerned the ways of the water. at 15 he is on the road again but not alone with the water clan behind him, zeka stronger and looking for his lost friend dargon.
Looks: green eyes and wears a hat and bow tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back