Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: What is the weakest card in the world?

CCloud Wrote:

Sakon Wrote:
magikarp or feebas....

Indeed, but they evolve into dangerous Pokemon. At least...that was the story in the GBA games...

i know, especially Gyarados.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ya feebas though is hard to get into a miloatic

Magikarp δ. It only has 30 HP and needs a METAL to do 10. Runner up would be Base Set Gastly.

RE: What is the strongest and weakest  pokemon Ex?

Weakest: Celeby ex
Strongest: Charizard ex

I'm not that sure though

I'd have to say:
Shellder from Fossil.

i agree with Porygon base too and add Rocket's Snorlax(Gym Heroes)
even if it's with 90hp but the pokemon power and atk is lame...

Strongest: Charizard ex, Dragonite ex d (EX Dragon Frontiers), Lugia ex, Venusaur ex

Weakest: Celebi ex, Lapras ex

Porygon (Base Set) - Only 30 HP, neither attack would be extremely useful
Gastly (Base Set) - Only 30 HP, neither attack would be extremely useful
Victreebel (Jungle) - Severely underpowered attacks; even Weepinbell is stronger
Treecko (EX Emerald) - 1 Grass: Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing. 10 damage
Magikarp d (EX Holon Phantoms) - Underpowered attack: 1 Metal, 10 damage

Pokémon-ex:
Lapras ex (EX Ruby and Sapphire) - Underpowered attacks

Pokémon *:
Treecko *
Torchic *
Mudkip *

um in terms in how good it is I would do
strongest:flygon ex d
weakest:lapras ex

in terms of how powerful it is
strongest:lugia ex
weakest:lapras ex still XD

Dunsparce (Neo Discovery)

30 HP

C: 10 Damage
Flip a coin if head the defending pokemon is paralyzed

A lot of the other pokemon are at least useful since they evolve, but this is probably the worst card I've seen.

RE: which ex is the best & which is the worst in DF???

So, just for fun the current rankings are:

Code:
                Rank   #1st   #Last
Altaria ex      3.375    0       0
Dragonite ex    4.5      1       0
Flygon ex       2.5      3       0
Gardevoir ex    3.375    2       1
Kingdra ex      8.5      0       0
Latias ex       6.875    0       0
Latios ex       7.375    0       3
Rayquaza ex     4.875    2       2
Salamence ex    6.5      0       2
Tyranitar ex    7.125    0       0

^that is not the weakest!! it has a free retreat and chance to paralyze the defending pokemon!! and a resistance!

RE: What is the strongest card in the world????

Back to the part about the Sneasel, PRAISE THE GOODNESS OF PIZZA YOU BROUGHT THAT UP! Yet, another Neo Genesis card has been banned, Slowking. A misprint on the card says, BTW, this is according to Wikipedia, so I'm not plagerizing, "Slowking from Neo Genesis had a Pokemon Power that allowed its user to flip a coin whenever the opponent played a trainer card, if that coin was heads, the trainer would return to the users deck without affecting the game. In the Japanese version of the game, this Power could only be used while Slowking was active. When the card was translated to English, however, the card was translated incorrectly. The English version of the card not only allowed you to use the Power while Slowking was benched, but the power was cumulative, meaning you could flip a coin for each Slowking you had in play every time your opponent played a trainer, if even one was heads, that card would return to your opponents deck." There you have it. Oh, not to mention Birthday Pikachu.... people even lie just to say, "Guess what? It's my birthday! 80 damage to you!" Yeah, for only two energy, phew! OK! I'm done!

I agree. Base Set Mysterious Fossil? It counts as a pokemon it says...and it has no attacks....

I agree with Broken Pokemon EX. Yes, Dunsparce has a Resistance and a free retreat cost. But on the other hand, all weak Pokemon like Magikarp or Feebas are better because they evolve into very strong and useful cards, like Milotic HL and Gyarados ex FRLG, but Dunsparce doesn't evolve. The runner up i think will be Porygon BS, it's not useful either, and except Porygon 2 UF and Porygon 2 DS, all its evolutions aren't useful.

another Weak Ex is Chansey. 120HP Ex is Pretty Bad. (C) for Healing verbody except Chansey. Good for Healing the Bench. (C)(C)(C) for 80. Great. But Doing 60 To your Self...

its an Attack Once for 80, and then Heal Till Dead (Well, when your almost, Kill your self.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back